EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RcH1QKJy4eIQENX87RS58waYk75UjRpzok6kcAdmQAh4SpAyPIN2h9ALwtz58YdU.jpg

Overview:
For most people, reality is a pretty firm concept. It's a solid thing shared by everyone else, and a room painted blue will always be blue no matter which doorway you enter it through or who else is in the room with you or who walked through first, it won't suddenly be red because you waited an hour before you went in.

And then for some people reality is a little different. Suffice to say, because you waited an hour, the room is not only no longer blue, the walls are covered in tentacles and now want to molest you. There, how's that?

Become one of these weirdos and watch as reality bends around you, the mundane becoming strange, the strange fantastic, and the fantastic becomes lewd. Okay, that's a lie, everything is lewd.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Devious Skooma
Censored: No
Version: 92 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

xana94 thanks for the links

Screenshot (48).png Screenshot (49).png BitchFistKira.jpg tQpfbSt.png YzZcy75.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Rape, Monster, Furry, Futanari, Transformation, Bestiality, Age Regression, Pregnancy, Selectable Gender, Text Based, Incest, Mind Control, Watersports, Lactation, Necrophilia, Exhibitionism
:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
Updated those to more accurate ones.

As stated last release, we are taking a trip out of the city and into the Doughnutstan hinterlands.
The hills are alive with the sound of fapping...........

I would wait 3 more years for a finished DMD a rushed one would suck.
at least my golf handicap is getting better

:FuckYea:

Heh.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
So are we talking forced transformation/sissyfication? Or should we have a "Invol" tag?

Reactions: F9Zoney

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Serious question though and not to be a tattletale or anything but yeah like I said in the request for this topic you can totally make a MC that is explicitly said to be 14/15 and have 'em have sexual situations.

I mean it is an all text based game so it isn't like it is some super ********** game, but still seemed kind of iffy to me rules wise so I didn't make the topic the other day.

*edit* Went through the rest of my notifications and read you guys figured it out in request topic, disregard me I'll be over here sucking cocks I guess. :pensive:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This is a decent game, but it suffers from a problem common to CYOA games. It lacks focus. You can choose to do so many things, but then you find all dead links two clicks later.

It would be better if it gave earlier warnings for paths that die before anything interesting happens, and maybe not try to cover every possible thing.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Devious World is like a proof of concept Patreon pitch for supporters. A lot of possibilities are written out, but no real content or substance.

The scope is so large at the onset it's hard to see how much progress will be made and there's a strong possibility this gets stuck in writer's hell forever.

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the forum post.

The game itself is the very definition of a mixed bag and can be a bit confusing to navigate at first. If you guys are looking for a particular kink or a recommendation on a passage I'd be happy to help find that. But always remember to check out the version history with every new game, and it'll show which passage(s) got worked on most recently.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
im going to say, i have played a couple of text based games and for most of them....well...they didnt have *the thing* to catch me up, i understand the effort they make to try to replicate the feeling and to describe how you are, what you feel etc but. most of them just make me sleepy or boring (personal opinion) but i have played a few of them that you can actually like, i haven´t play this one to make a review but i dont have the will to play some text base games for now. maybe later. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: arelor and ponyguy

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
Some paths to check out;

Cyantaur

Spear Amazon* (Author specifically stated a focus of 2018 is to complete at least one path and listed Spear Amazon as a possible pick)

Get Inc'd

Happy Fapping!

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
This is looking great, although i worry it could be a case of quantity over quality. There's so many initial branches that its likely going to all run into dead links for many months to come. Great start, but does it need so many initial characters etc?

Reactions: syslink

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
This is looking great, although i worry it could be a case of quantity over quality. There's so many initial branches that its likely going to all run into dead links for many months to come. Great start, but does it need so many initial characters etc?
It's not really a start, the game is four years old at this point.

I think the author just sets up a framework of possible ideas, then fills them out as he pleases. He doesn't try to give each branch or path some love, but focuses on a handful at a time.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
It's not really a start, the game is four years old at this point.

I think the author just sets up a framework of possible ideas, then fills them out as he pleases. He doesn't try to give each branch or path some love, but focuses on a handful at a time.
Now that's mental.

Reactions: CorCeption
2.90 star(s) 51 Votes