Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Game Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
lm2 promo intro.png

Overview:
A continuation of Lewd Mod starting with chapter 15. You play as a content moderator for a virtual social network. You're shown a mix of photos & have to decide if it needs to be removed, according to the strict guidelines the prudish SelfieBook bosses have given you. You’ll see lewd illustrations mixed in with selfies.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2024-02-12
Developer: HH Richards
Censored: No
Version: 37
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Mod - XXXMas - Sophie's Hot Vacation - Sexy Facemask Mod
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

CrxwTheTerrxr thanks for the links

day 15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Crome18

May 9, 2017
will the dialogue choices be used from the previous one ? or do they not matter at all in Lewd Mod 2?

Reactions: gg50

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
I check every day for new releases and i saw the games of this author like 2 times this whole week, this game and sophia vacation game, what are you guys complaining about, the latest update are for exactly what it says, to see latest updated games
It's very subjective, that's for sure, but there are five different games now with the same art style that looks low-effort. It's like looking into the playstore and seeing all the low level copies of crappy phone games. Subjective, but still obnoxious.

leftysdivebar

Aug 19, 2016
IMO, this game is fun and different enough from the majority of games posted on this site to be worth trying at least once. That being said, I would like it if there was some method of informing the player on what content might have been missed during a play through.

Reactions: mrhappy69

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
In the android zip, I can't find the android apk file to install it on my phone and play it. Can somebody please help me?
Same issue. This needs to NOT be uploaded as a .zip file. Just the straight .apk like all the others were. Android apps can be screwy dealing with zipped shit.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes