Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.jpg

Overview:
The global epidemic has take lives of almost all people on earth. Only a few were able to develop immunity to virus. When the epidemic has passed, became clear, that women are much more immune, than men. Besides, immunity from the virus dramatically reduced women fertility. Having survived the epidemic, mankind faced a threat of extinction due to low birth rate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-24
Release Date: 2020-06-06
Developer: DumbCrow - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.3
Language: English
Other Game: Assault - Cost of Survival - Private Lessons - Revenge - Slave Brothel
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheats:

NOTE: A later DLSite (censored) version of this game has some additional content/function - see above link

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: - - - -

Extras: STARTING GUIDE

434865_IngameTraining1.png 434866_IngameTraining2.png 434869_IngamePetGirls1.png 434870_IngameHouse.png

Last edited by a moderator:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Oohh, it's like a game version of Erenisch' comics. However, my first thought when starting to read the overview was the slavery thing would be the other way around; you'd think that with there being a (presumed)greater number of women who survived the epidemic, it would be the men who'd experience a reduction in status because of their newfound "rarity" and would be treated more like precious resources.

That said, I'm not gonna complain about being able to dominate some smexy babes.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
As others have said, this is eating a TON of resources. My GPU isn't high end by any means, but this shouldn't be eating nearly as much as, say, Assassin's Creed: Origins or FF15. Having only two ridiculous resolution options isn't helping. And that's beside the ridiculously off positioned selection cursor; I have to place the mouse waaaay down to pick anything in the start menu.

I really wanted to try it out, but gonna be a hard pass on this one for now.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Very nice game, loving the RPG skill leveling and unlocking rooms to further train your slaves... this game has a lot of potential.

EDIT:
Seems the game hangs when you try to buy the 2 last upgrades for the training room, the dialog options just stop appearing at all

Reactions: Venator309

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I've figured you can collect urine for the potions from the jail buckets, is there a way to get tears? maybe using the threat approach? also how do I get the virgin blood is it auto collected when you fuck a virgin girl?

Anyone else getting a hang when telling the builder dude to construct any of the last 2 upgrades for the training room?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I've watched both perfmon and task manager to see what the whole performance thing is about. I didn't see anything too far out of the norm while playing, so I cannot attest to the above comments. My fan doesn't even run on high while playing.
Two notes:
The maid seems to double up, like, there is literally two of them placed over each other which is a little ugly.
Trying to buy the "anal hook" freezes all player actions, and you pretty much have to quit and load.

Cheat engine: money is 4-bytes, use "scan all" to find xp.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Game look interesting, but at the moment it is quite badly optimized (memory leaks, so game crashes randomly), interface is lacking (I can't even save or exit game normally, command bar sometimes disappear & won't reappear and so on...) and scrolling (camera control) is quite unresponsive.
In my case I didn't notice heavy usage of CPU/RAM/GPU/VRAM (I do have quite good PC), but game crashed several times anyway.
Also, I didn't notice any sound from game.
Have in mind, it is a game in development and I am curious to see how it develops, looks more promising then most games that end on Patreon (in my opinion). And thankfully, this can actually be played at first release (didn't see all features, so can't tell how much), not some teaser as all those 0.1 versions that are popping like mushrooms after rain :D .

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
1. Will you be able to knock bitches up later.
2. Agree game has memory leak would not recommend till it is fixed
3. Agree game has serious crash issues

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes