Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
Trying to craft the expansion bag, where do I find the Dark Essense?
I have 100% the entire map not being able to get a single one of it.
open map, press zoom in button and scroll battles till you find "demonic 3"-then beat the crowd and roll the chest, you can open my general guide's crappy map(it's 3 posts up^)-right most red spot

zzp

May 23, 2020
open map, press zoom in button and scroll battles till you find "demonic 3"-then beat the crowd and roll the chest, you can open my general guide's crappy map(it's 3 posts up^)-right most red spot
Thank you, I finally saw it. That is quite hard to obtain considering the roll possibility.

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
Thank you, I finally saw it. That is quite hard to obtain considering the roll possibility.
there 2 ways-save before you open chests or cook corn bread with 5 corns/corn sandwich with 6, that should slow roulette for 50-70%, also check my guides in previous posts on 23-25 pages

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
well, this is my first platformer-metroidvania i tried and i like it. I came for lewds but stayed for gameplay and don't care for lewds anymore. I guess i shall try famous "hollow knight" if i liked this genre, good grief
I recommend Ender Lilies. It has a similar artstyle/mood/environment (idk what it's called) to Alice in Cradle. I finished ender lilies and really loved it. There's also Rabi-Ribi which I also loved. It has a more cheerful story and mood/environment compared to ender lilies and AiC. I'd say rabi-ribi is closer to AiC in terms of platforming, while ender lilies and hollow knight are more of traditional metroidvania.

While a lot of people really love Hollow Knight, I somehow just can't get into it. The graphics are beautiful indeed, but it felt like unnecessary punishing. The benches (checkpoint just like AiC) are waaaaay too far, I get lost way too often, have to fight the shadow from the last place you died to retrieve your coins, etc. Overall it felt more like work than a game to me. I really love how there are a lot benches in AiC and they're well placed.

Ftbhaha69

Nov 27, 2021
there no gallery so to say, all you can do is to have full map open and teleport to nearest benches to desired battle encounters(which you should know about)
yes , though you cant teleport to benches during night , only in morning and noon , also the game is actually hard , the difficulty is like comparable or even more higher than games such as flower witch and flower fairy by misinkoujou , those games i havent beaten the final boss YET to this day

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
yes , though you cant teleport to benches during night , only in morning and noon , also the game is actually hard , the difficulty is like comparable or even more higher than games such as flower witch and flower fairy by misinkoujou , those games i havent beaten the final boss YET to this day
I'd say flower witch is much harder. Though its clunky af control is what makes it hard. I beated it but can't be bothered to try beating it again while being futanari.

Reactions: NitroSM

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
hey guys I made a demosaic mod 'assembly-csharp' you extract it to AliceInCradle_Data\Managed I can't upload here you can get it in the discord I uploaded in 'mod sharing'

edit: i put it in a rar here it is

for those who wanna make their own patch in the future just get dnspy and edit this line to = 0

Last edited:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
I'd say flower witch is much harder. Though its clunky af control is what makes it hard. I beated it but can't be bothered to try beating it again while being futanari.
This is accurate.
Flower witch requires precision dodging with clunkier controls than this...
This is, to be honest, way worse than Alice since you can actually craft items that can negate annoying things like debuffs/slow cast speed etc.

I love the alchemy aspect of the game though, its seriously lacking in content.

• Angry
Reactions: Devildimos

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
I didnt notice that the game wasnt finish until it was too late, its awesome, hope it gets finished soon

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
hey guys I made a demosaic mod 'assembly-csharp' you extract it to AliceInCradle_Data\Managed I can't upload here you can get it in the discord I uploaded in 'mod sharing'

edit: i put it in a rar here it is

for those who wanna make their own patch in the future just get dnspy and edit this line to = 0
A BepInEx plugin would be better for future compatibility. Latest game version is 0.23e2 (while OP is still 0.23c)

EDIT: The cheat plugin disables the mosaic too.

Last edited:

CATCH PHRASE

Aug 21, 2017
One of the abilities got moved since the last play, and the save file opened to tell me where it was
I didn't read it in time before maxing X

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mrme

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
Yea I have no idea what to do in this game even with cheats. Markers arent descriptive enough and tentacle cage match is just pointless mashing it feels like

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
Yea I have no idea what to do in this game even with cheats. Markers arent descriptive enough and tentacle cage match is just pointless mashing it feels like
It's simple-you explore map. That's how you play metroidvanias. There hidden rooms(not much), time tied encounters, battles have ??? chests which drops with conditions met(and rare even with conditions, cause shall be dropped from particular enemy, not small fry) and cooking at the whole. You don't need cheats to be powerful-you need dish.

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
It's simple-you explore map. That's how you play metroidvanias. There hidden rooms(not much), time tied encounters, battles have ??? chests which drops with conditions met(and rare even with conditions, cause shall be dropped from particular enemy, not small fry) and cooking at the whole. You don't need cheats to be powerful-you need dish.
The grabs is really weird as with the controls, and I cant hit anything with my spells or stick. Wont deny this games quality thought, its just really hard to navigate or hit

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
The grabs is really weird as with the controls, and I cant hit anything with my spells or stick. Wont deny this games quality thought, its just really hard to navigate or hit
Yeah I agree, the controls take some getting used to. I mainly just charge some spell and melee the shit outta them. The regular spells are mostly useless when melee is objectively better.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes