• Yes

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017

9SH-Mag11_Page_47_shentai.org.jpg
Overview:
It's about Some Super Heroines adventurer Sex comics. Sexy Super Heroines with super powers, and skimpy costumes. Comic book style, and also includes Live Action Comics with beautiful models acting out our comic book fantasies!!
In Those comics you may get BDSM-Bondage, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Humiliation, Lesbian, Rape, Monsters, Demon, Demon Girl, Domination, Gangbang; If u Don't like Them then avoid this.
Updated: 21-05-18
Developer/Publisher: 9SuperHeroines & 7SuperHeroines
Censorship: None
Language:English
Pages: 814
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download: - - - -

9SH_Mag07_Page_01.jpg 9SH_Mag08_Page_01.jpg 9SH_Mag09_Page_01.jpg 9SH_Mag10_Page_01.jpg 9SH_Mag11_Page_01.jpg 9SH_Mag12_Page_01.jpg 9SH_The_Magazine_2_Page_01.jpg 9SH_The_Magazine_3_Page_01.jpg Mag5_95h_Page_01.jpg Mag6_95h_Page_01.jpg Page_01.jpg 9SH_The_Magazine_4_Page_01.jpg

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I get the whole "superheroines captured, bound and forced to do sexual stuff" thing(and enjoy it somewhat), but it would be nice to see a few comics with superheroines willingly engaged in various sexual activities.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I get the whole "superheroines captured, bound and forced to do sexual stuff" thing(and enjoy it somewhat), but it would be nice to see a few comics with superheroines willingly engaged in various sexual activities.
Oh, that kind of stuff exists. Many of it (but since it's borin for me, I don't keep that stuff and forget the most of it). I remember seeing a batgirl comic some days ago, having fun with Robin.
And the epic nihil comics contains a lot of that stuff - the enemies try to kill the girls, but the heroines fucking each other willingly most time ^^

D

Deleted member 22113

Been lookin for a collection of these for a long time thanks. Im curious though is this a complete collection or are their more floating around out there are they still making more cos i couldnt find a website and i had trouble even finding a few in the usual spots

Fed

May 14, 2017
I really like this groups stuff, could you see if you could upload the rest of the collection? I notice that it doesn't have the "wonder woman vs" stuff.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
You can get that from Superheroinecomixxx. As long as you arn't turned off by hyper prolapse and drained tits.

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
Been lookin for a collection of these for a long time thanks. Im curious though is this a complete collection or are their more floating around out there are they still making more cos i couldnt find a website and i had trouble even finding a few in the usual spots
As my other post, I always wanna post all available related comics in one place.
There is no difference in here also, I post all related comics here which i find in net. I think i collect almost all, if any remain plz notice me.
I really like this groups stuff, could you see if you could upload the rest of the collection? I notice that it doesn't have the "wonder woman vs" stuff.
Wonder woman's stuff are published by online comixx or erotic online or something like that. Thats why dont add them.
Although i want to publish them in future.
You can get that from Superheroinecomixxx. As long as you arn't turned off by hyper prolapse and drained tits.
Hmm

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Enlighten me?

If it was supposed to be sarcasm it was kinda weak.
No no (and sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin ^^ ), just my kinks include more features (humiliation, ryona, guro :evilsmile:) which aren't supported in these comics :biggrin:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Look for DevilHS. He's got some good stuff.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote