Identify A 3d Pixiv artist that has gone quiet since the beginning of last year

May 11, 2021
I need some help guys. There was a pixiv artist which posted 3d explicit content from around july 2020 until january 2021. He got banned regularly and his posts got deleted but would always start a new account until the last time in january 2021. Then he got quiet for good. He would go with different account names. The ones i remember was o9o9, fatboy and 3dmaker. The last one isn’t deleted but its inactive.
Link:
I was wondering if anyone saved some content of him and if yes would you like to share it? I only got the chance to save the last post on his deleted account.

nuclear orchid

Nov 6, 2022
I need some help guys. There was a pixiv artist which posted 3d explicit content from around july 2020 until january 2021. He got banned regularly and his posts got deleted but would always start a new account until the last time in january 2021. Then he got quiet for good. He would go with different account names. The ones i remember was o9o9, fatboy and 3dmaker. The last one isn’t deleted but its inactive.
Link:
I was wondering if anyone saved some content of him and if yes would you like to share it? I only got the chance to save the last post on his deleted account.
I've been trying to find more of his work too, and currently there are two leads.

First is the website called SauceNAO, where you can, once you upgrade your account, find more thumbnail images of this author, but that's pretty much it. They're only thumbnails and its quite fraustrating. I have, however, emailed the site owner and offered a larger than average donation in exchange for pics with higher resolution, tho I doubt if it is possible at all.

The second lead was the e-hentai website, where you can find one series of his work from another what appears to be the author's latest account 3dmania. Ive already left a message in the comment section and in the guy's DM, but whoever posted the pictures haven't been online for roughly two months.

Chances arent looking good tbh, but Im making progress.

Reactions: Papafranku3169
May 11, 2021
I've been trying to find more of his work too, and currently there are two leads.

First is the website called SauceNAO, where you can, once you upgrade your account, find more thumbnail images of this author, but that's pretty much it. They're only thumbnails and its quite fraustrating. I have, however, emailed the site owner and offered a larger than average donation in exchange for pics with higher resolution, tho I doubt if it is possible at all.

The second lead was the e-hentai website, where you can find one series of his work from another what appears to be the author's latest account 3dmania. Ive already left a message in the comment section and in the guy's DM, but whoever posted the pictures haven't been online for roughly two months.

Thanks for the reply! He made a new account and deleted it again in 1 week on Pixiv. Luckily i saved some of his images. I am the author of that E-hentai post. I have some gifs that i saved before he got deleted again so i can send them to you if you want

Reactions: nuclear orchid

Duyhuynh2395

Jan 20, 2024
Thanks for the reply! He made a new account and deleted it again in 1 week on Pixiv. Luckily i saved some of his images. I am the author of that E-hentai post. I have some gifs that i saved before he got deleted again so i can send them to you if you want
hi, my English so bad, can you give me some gif of author. Thanks!

Reactions: Papafranku3169