Identify A anthro game

DabtheGreat

Sep 9, 2022
There was a smaller game i played, wrestling, three rounds, and the main character was a smaller character compared to others, you'd fight a female anthro who's the slowest, then a futa who's semi quick and then on the end a referee of the match as the last boss and then win the game, i deleted it by accident a while ago without realizing it and now i can't find it, tried searching myself but i didn't have any luck.. it was a 2d, simple game and i just wanna find it again but it's a bit difficult

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
There was a smaller game i played, wrestling, three rounds, and the main character was a smaller character compared to others, you'd fight a female anthro who's the slowest, then a futa who's semi quick and then on the end a referee of the match as the last boss and then win the game, i deleted it by accident a while ago without realizing it and now i can't find it, tried searching myself but i didn't have any luck.. it was a 2d, simple game and i just wanna find it again but it's a bit difficult
Fur-Rumble?
1711813579277.png