[R>Artist 3D] Share A begginer starting his first own project (A Year with my Moms)

Nov 18, 2019
Project:
A Year With my Moms

Full Synopsis

A boy with two moms, Old acquaintances thirsty for revenge, a murder, unexpected encounters,
Unwanted reunions, a daughter who hates father.... What can go Wrong?

Definitive Tags:

Incest Urination Voyeur
Trans/Futa (avoidable) Romance Anal
Humor Pregnancy Vaginal
Rape Lactation Creampie
Interracial Harem

Planned Tags: (If it Fits)
Cuckold/Sharing Path (avoidable) Includes:
Femdom
BDSM
Gay Content
Possible Reverse Gang Bang (in normal path)

Developer:
Marquitous77 (A.K.A) The Red Panda
for the moment only with discord, gwydonn#0296, planning on Patreon, SubsribeStar, and Itchy.io

Looking for:
3D Animator and 3D Character/Scenes design Preferably DAZ3D. I can provide all the assets you need

Employment Type:

Share revenue once the project releases ,
Part time, This project has no rush nor pressures, I'm not a Demon, if you want to participate, welcome to the team, if not, be welcome the same

Work commitment:
This project - 2 Parts Prologue +12 Chapters (long term work)
I have 2 or 3 more projects in mind if it can be with the same development team

Preferred method of contact:
Discord gwydonn#0296

Job Description:
As I said before, all of us have lives and works, i don't want that makes you feel compelled to work in this project, If you are interested and want to collaborate, Kudos to you and welcome, if not... Well, enjoy the game when is released.

Additional comments:
Let me be honest with y'all:
When I started planning this project, about 5 or 6 months ago, I always thought of doing it as a game, that is, as a visual novel for adults, but, when I started writing it, with the invaluable help of a collaborator (writer too) , I started thinking... how can I get people hooked on the game? plot changes? intrigues? Unexpected events? And that is what I am doing, trying to make the player feel what the MC of the story feels at that moment in the game, this has led me to the fact that, instead of a visual novel for adults, it has become more of a thriller. It's going to be a game focused mainly on the story, but who am I kidding... Of course there will be sex, a lot of and very juicy sex, but since the development of the plot is quite slow, we will have to wait a bit to enjoy it .

Why am I writing all this stuff? Very simple, it's my first time doing this kind of thing, and although I know that the beginnings are very hard, I have hope and expectation that this project will come to life. I'm not in a hurry, nor do I expect great things, but if I have one thing clear, it is that what I do want is that, when A Year with my Moms comes out, the players who try it and play it enjoy it as if they had a book in her hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: textbook and darlic
Nov 18, 2019
First Part of the Prologue Finished Writing
Post Updated
Definitive Tags/Planned Tags
Certain Sections Better Explained
My thoughs on developing a good story

Jacob3233233

Jul 6, 2018
I tried to DM you on discord, but it says that the user gwydonn#0256 doesn't exist .

If you'd have me I'd be happy to be a part of your team as a programmer