[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid A Big Family In Debt - I need an artist who can light and play with color.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Project:
- A Big Family In Debt: It's a sanbox, it's about a boy with missing parents. For various reasons especially school moves to another city going and is hosted by another family. like all families there will be ups and downs and the MC can exploit to his liking. I think the best way to understand it is trying it https://f95zone.to/threads/a-big-family-in-debt-v0-1-1-drincs.65435/
(It still has too little content)

Developer:
- DRincs is the first game I've made, but I'd love to make more. - -

Looking for:
- (I spend too much time on the art part) I'm looking for an Artist more skilled than me. especially one who knows how to give a scene a good lighting effect, camera placement and how to improve it in Photoshop/luminar/Lightroom. who has decent posing skills (I'm mainly interested in facial posing). while 3D modeling is irrelevant.

Employment Type:
- The profit share is 40%. Although I'm thinking of leaving it at 50% initially until an acceptable profit is reached, after that adjust the percentage according to the amount of work. Anyway I think the best way is to discuss it to reach an agreement.

Work commitment:
-Long-term project and not too challenging, especially now.

Preferred method of contact:
- (non-vocal)

Job Description:
- has already been described in "Looking for", but I wanted to add: I have already thought of a to coordinate the work:
Way to share files: GitHub or MEGA the 3D and artistic part has a Git for each (although for the artistic part GitHub is becoming a hindrance).
step 1: I will create the scene by daz posing working a bit on posing after which I will describe the scene on a text and share it with you.
step 2: You position the camera in the best way, play on lighting effects and colors, and correct and edit the ugly posing (I have difficulty with facial expressions, so mostly that).
step 3: share the 3D scene (it is important that the finished 3D scenes are in common, because they can always be of help for another future scene)
step 4: redering I don't have any problem rendering a scene. even if this one is very heavy.
step 5: you improve it with photoshop, or any other program you like (always use advanced filter in photoshop)

Additional comments:
- The main reason I need a collaborator is that I spend too much time on graphics. I'm better at writing and coding.

Last edited: