RPGM - Completed - A Bitch JK In An RPG [v1.2] [Happy Life]

1. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

2 hours in and I'm out. The game isn't bad -- and there are a lot of things I like about it (art is good, music is dynamic, battles are fast) -- but half of the story is unadvertised corruption. The protagonist is the Isekai Slut as promised, but her companion follows the fairly standard line of: gets raped -> sexually naive -> ... -> bangs her dad. I ain't here for that.

Though if you are here for that, you can at least be confident that the translation is good. 5 stars to the translator.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

parkbraueix

Very cute game. I love that the game isn't overly rapey in any regards and everything is for the most part consensual. Akemi finds herself in a new world and just kinda goes with the flow of things. IH Scenes are still llustrations which are decent. No sounds effects besides background music, but runs smooth and files are small.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

makashi

in few words:
    man, a game with clear positive points like art, history and gameplay but with a BIG problem that decreases, and a lot, your grade, you are almost obliged to FARM.

technical criteria:
    the game does not leave much to be desired in history, it is very compact and shows well where you should go and gives you scenes with RELATIVE ease. (relative because you can waste a lot of time farming)

the art of the game is very good, it leaves nothing to be desired and on top of that it has dubbing, a very good point worth mentioning.
    there is a good diversity of scenes between the blonde and the main one more point. all this being a medium-sized game that provides many scenes.

the only and BIGGEST problem of the game is that you are forced to farm, the game starts with the possibility of defeat if you are running fast and moreover when you die game over happens.
    this can lead to a big gap between hentai and farming, which can make you very uncomfortable with the game even if it has a good quality.

final considerations:
    a great game, very beautiful and with great scenes, but with a very boring farming that can easily make you drop the game.
    I suggest that you modify the save file and cheat in the game (which I don't know how to do).

final grade: 8
    I recommend? a lot. it's a game worth taking a chance on, if you get angry easily and don't want to invest some time it might not be your game.