Should I focus on alpha route or fem route on the next update?

• Alpha

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Fem

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
The paths are:
Lesbian path
Darius path (Slut path)
Alex path (Romance)
Gala path (Romance)

I plan to work on the Gala path regardless, so which other path do you guys want to see developed?

Dr Skiner

May 26, 2020
The paths are:
Lesbian path
Darius path (Slut path)
Alex path (Romance)
Gala path (Romance)

I plan to work on the Gala path regardless, so which other path do you guys want to see developed?
Darius and Alex (lesbian) path. And what about pregnancy for female hero, do you planned this?

Alran

Apr 26, 2018
The paths are:
Lesbian path
Darius path (Slut path)
Alex path (Romance)
Gala path (Romance)

Slut path.

Is there a bimbo (sub)path also planned?

Reactions: Brokowski

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
For the Darius path I feel the build up to it is kind of rushed as the MC has already admitted they don't see themselves as a male anymore so I don't see there being anymore progression other than getting dicked down more than they already are. At least the Alex being a female could make this path last a little longer otherwise it will be no different to the slut/BBC content already on this site. The other paths are better done imo more build up and still the option for the MC to back out of the direction they are going.
Lesbian paths are rarer in these types of games so that is my current favorite so my current ranking is:

1st: Lesbian path
2nd: Alex path
3rd: Gala path
4th: Darius path

A bimbo path could be interesting and it would give the excuse of using a different AV actress if the current actress is limiting the content that can be done.

Okay done the Alpha path and:

1st: Fem Alex Path
2nd: Alex bro path

Ranking all sub routes I will give a brief explantion why.

1st: Lesbian path ( I think this path is wholesome with good build up and shows that a 20+ year old male who has been straight would hesitate to touch guys.)
2nd: Fem Alex path (From the alpha path this is awesome with great build up shows that MC slowly enjoying TF'd men and opens up a possible fem Darius)
3rd: Alex path (Also wholesome and who better to help a former straight male open up than their best friend. Good build up.)
4th: Alex bro path (I like how MC teams up with both Alex and Darius to all get harems together and make more money and fame with male friendship.)
5th: Gala path (Not too sure how this will end up but I still enjoy it more than the Darius path.)
6th: Darius path (Nothing against Darius' character but this path was way too fast in breaking the MC and far too many TG games have similar content to this.)

GJ so far Dev for 0.2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent_Sloth

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I still have fun playing this game. A little more difficult when we are a woman since I don't really know how to react and don't like lesbian scenes (so I go through quickly, but the story is also interesting).

As for what you should continue : Alex path (their chemistry is very good, though I wouldn't ask to include gay content, it doesn't seem that kind of game). Anything with romance is also nice since there's a few with it in them. Slut is too frequent and repetitive to still have an interest for me (but maybe you can do something nice, though here it was too quick).

Good continuation.

Helena.Vale

Nov 3, 2022
The paths are:
Lesbian path
Darius path (Slut path)
Alex path (Romance)
Gala path (Romance)

Can i request somethin

Dumb request Still

Can You add a Milf transformation For Mc or Other characters

Last edited:

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Would you guys want me to reboot my old game A Regular Life? or carry on with this? Rebooting will obviously slow the updates down for this game

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'll be waiting for a few more updates, that way I won't be done going through the new content in less than 5 minutes.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes