Unity - Completed - A Certain Researcher's Diary - With Monster Girls [Final] [sea side Atelier]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

3 stars is all its getting from me because better sex animation experiences exist.
    Cons/dislikes?
    we only have 1 room, with limited characters, no POV, no posing so you can see all of the girl better.

some text gets overlayed with other text and endings/diary is either un translated or we have to wait longer for it to update (...text updates in game)

i wish we could remove traits we give them so we can do other paths instead of being forced to save and load before changes.

i wish we could see the girl without starting training.

why is there a fire exit sign in a room with only 1 door? (yeah i'm going to nitpick! :D)

Pros/likes?
    monster girls obviously :D

smooth animations which even change based on their current state!

little to no grind! :D

OVERALL
    monster girls, sex and no bullshit. of course i'd recommend this!
    still if there was more to it. like walking around in first person and such this could have been better.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dadaism

I really liked this game. It hasn't got a lot of content, sure, but it displays it very well.
    Basically you briefly train a "human clone", only to be able to mutate her into a monster girl. Why? How? Good questions. Let's move on.
    You have a very limited number of interactions that consist in a short animation loops. But everytime you reach a new evolution for your girls, those can change, keeping the cycle fresh.
    There aren't that many transformations (you can see all the possible paths in one of the screenshots), but they don't require you to grind for arbitrary points.
    Not everything needs content bloat. It's enjoyable, try it!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Not On My Watch

Pros:
    • A good selection of fairly mainstream monster girl types
    • Simple progression system (which can be bypassed with cheats)
    Cons:
    • Male character model is stiff and cannot be altered
    • Translation requires internet connection and struggles to load paragraphs for diary and endings
    • Female models may disappear when switching between animations (noted on snake and large demon)
    Other nitpicks:
    • Some of the animations don't line up completely, so it's not clear if some scenes are anal or vaginal :unsure: