HTML A Chance to Take It All [v0.2] [ArQa]

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
this update had it all, from the dominations to the cuddles, and i'm very pleased with the result. thanks for the update and good luck on your project!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arqa_dev

Arqa_dev

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2024
How do you unlock the local resident on the far right? She’s the only one still locked?
Hi! Just checked the savefile, you need to go to the beach at the evening (I will make sure to show the unlock conditions on the Quest Menu the next update). Btw investing on the last stripper unlocks a scene on the beach too (1/3 chance to happen at night, or you can go in and out until it happens xd). Thanks for playing.

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi! Just checked the savefile, you need to go to the beach at the evening (I will make sure to show the unlock conditions on the Quest Menu the next update). Btw investing on the last stripper unlocks a scene on the beach too (1/3 chance to happen at night, or you can go in and out until it happens xd). Thanks for playing.
Thank you for taking a look, much appreciated

Sexiest

Jul 11, 2022
Hello, I don't know why the old saves are not updated to 0.2, I'm not complaining about doing Skylar's scenes again, but in case there is a fix for someone else who happens to it

Arqa_dev

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2024
Hello, I don't know why the old saves are not updated to 0.2, I'm not complaining about doing Skylar's scenes again, but in case there is a fix for someone else who happens to it
There were some problems with variables and coding that messes up with the whole game in v0.1. I solved that and implemented a update management system to make the updates easier. I just made this savefile with 20/21 for Siri and 20/25 for Skylar, this will work for v0.2. Let me know if it worked for you. Ignore the 1/6 for Lacy, it's for the v0.3

Sexiest

Jul 11, 2022
There were some problems with variables and coding that messes up with the whole game in v0.1. I solved that and implemented a update management system to make the updates easier. I just made this savefile with 20/21 for Siri and 20/25 for Skylar, this will work for v0.2. Let me know if it worked for you. Ignore the 1/6 for Lacy, it's for the v0.3
Thank, its worked for me, you are the best