2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
well, it's a new game I need to play tutorial isn't it.
>click tutorial
huh.... what am I suppose to do now?

It need clear instruction or hints

Reactions: VaemondGames
Aug 13, 2021
I want to like this game but its toooo grindy

I like the slow burning.

But I also like when the slow burn rewards the player so I took matters in my own hands and started to mod this game(and learning sugar cube while I'm at it).

I hope the dev doesn't take this the wrong way, but I made 2 scenes so far with Sio(one original and the other I remade the living room path) where you end up fucking her(and I made her a squirter).

Next will be And.

Reactions: VaemondGames

VaemondGames

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
I like the slow burning.

But I also like when the slow burn rewards the player so I took matters in my own hands and started to mod this game(and learning sugar cube while I'm at it).

I hope the dev doesn't take this the wrong way, but I made 2 scenes so far with Sio(one original and the other I remade the living room path) where you end up fucking her(and I made her a squirter).

Next will be And.
I'm Really glad you like my game enough to mod it

Would love to see what you've changed. If you could send it to me that would be great. Have messaged you on this

Curious to see the scenes you've added, and if there's any feedback you have about the game then let me know

Reactions: Lerd0

VaemondGames

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
I think that if you put in a notice of what stats are being increased or decreased based on your options, this would let the player know where they stand and if you could have stats and location of the girls on the sidebar it would be helpful as well.
Working on getting a notification to appear when your stats increase/decrease. Just trying to figure out how to implement it properly

Cheers for letting me know anyways

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
Cheers will play around with the stats and make them abit easier
I played it again, if you want some tips IMO:
- when you enter a room the options are too far apart, right now i need to scroll down to see all the options
- maybe its easier to show what the options do statswise with the girls (like +arousal or +love or + corruption)
- skip time should be (pre-selected) to be 1 unit of time
- maybe some better hinting in the stats section

less clicking, less menu's, less scrolling is always better IMO

VaemondGames

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
I played it again, if you want some tips IMO:
- when you enter a room the options are too far apart, right now i need to scroll down to see all the options
- maybe its easier to show what the options do statswise with the girls (like +arousal or +love or + corruption)
- skip time should be (pre-selected) to be 1 unit of time
- maybe some better hinting in the stats section

less clicking, less menu's, less scrolling is always better IMO
Cheers for letting me know

Have an update coming out on Friday which fixes some of these issues, will work on fixing the rest in the future

Feel like a bot at this point as I keep repeating this everywhere but do let me know if there's anything else that you feel like could be better in this game

Reactions: Lerd0 and Snoopy_H

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
The UI is definitely eay better than before, although i really hope you increasehow much the Protag can do with the girls. I was hoping for a lot of cheating hidden sex, but i've just been blue balled most of the time

Aug 13, 2021
The UI is definitely eay better than before, although i really hope you increasehow much the Protag can do with the girls. I was hoping for a lot of cheating hidden sex, but i've just been blue balled most of the time
Yeah that's what I did with Sio. Now Im gonna do the same with And.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote