Seeking A couple of good story games recommendations + searching for more.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
So i'm looking for some good romance games without any NTR and with a likable main protagonist.
If the game has a good story than its fine by me. it doesn't need any sex (but it is a bonus tho). But i has to have romance in it.
The games have to be completed tho and last more than 5 hours. ( if the game is finished but has to have a sequel than thats fine be me)
Also love some lesbian romances so if you know any more games like this let me know.

i'll also leave a couple of suggestions if you guys wanna play any of these types of games.

Pixelfade inc games:
they have 2 games, Crystalline and ACE academy. no sex or nuditiy but the story's are amazing with a hilarious main protagonist . Crystalline is especially my favorite.

maji de watashi ni koi shinasai:
Good story, likable charachters and decent sex scenes. I only played the first game and it was enjoyable. Pretty long with alot of different routes.

Brilliant Shadows and pale spectrum:
Amazing story with likable characters and a fun fantasy world (sometimes a little dark but okay). Implicated sex but no nudity. Still really reccomend this game.

Dreaming of dana:
A good story with lots of sex. i enjoyed it. Contains incest tho so if you don't like it it might not be a game for you.

Dreams of desire:
Good game haven't finished it yet. Incest warning

Highway blossoms:
It's a really sweet game about 2 girls who fall in love. I can't remember if it had any sex scenes( i think so). It's been a while since i played it last.

Muv luv series:
They are pretty long games. It's pretty good but it went from being funny and sweet to increddibly dark. I have to say that i have mixed feelings with these games. I found it amazing but will probably never play it again with how dark it got ( Unexpected face explosion still haunt me). Will recommend it but i warned you. You might wanna search the correct order into playing these games or you will be really confused.

Seduce me 1 and 2:
It was good but you'll only have 1 female romance option. I only romance females in games even if the main protagonist is a female. ( gotta love some yuri) so i don't know if the other routes are good as well. it was good a little short but i don't know it if it was because i picked the female romance. Could be that the male romances are longer.

Winter wolves games:
Some of them are good others are meh, But i enjoyed most of them. Cursed lands is my favourite tho, Romanced the naga ( forgot name) and it was pretty good. I Actually liked planet stronghold as well. The story was fine but the card game combat was really fun.

Sunrider series:
I was really enjoying it (even if the combat was infuriating sometimes because the fucking reinforcments kept comming in without warning) but when i started to reallise it forced me into 1 romance route with the most bland character it really pissed me off (The combat didn't really help relieve my pain). The story was really good and some of the characters where so well written but why the fuck did they force you to romance the bland loli. We where at the verdge of greatness. i still placed it here on my list because it supposed to have a follow up game and maybe they can fix the romance issues.

Wolf tails :
was also a pretty good. It is a lesbian visual novell. It was decent

Sakura fantasy:
it was a suprise to be sure but a welcome one. Sakura games often don't have a really good story( and are really short) but this one does. It's still short and i don't think it will have a sequal but it was enjoyable. ( typical that winged cloud makes finally a good game with a decent story and abbandonded it) Winged cloud does have good games but they are way to short and really focus around sex. Still enjoy some lesbian shit.

I played probabbly other good games but i can't really think of any more at the moment. If you have some games with a good story please let me know. (No rape or NTR tho).
Sorry for the many gramatical errors. English isn't my mother tongue.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
My favourite japanese dev is key but they mostly make naikge titles. You could try that if you want. Their best titles include Air, Little busters, rewrite, planetarian and clannad.
Then there is majikoi series which is pretty popular. Others that I have played include shuffle, princess evangile, stein's gate.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not done yet, but by the sounds of it you might like Love of Magic. It's an episodic game, with 3 episodes (~5 hrs of gameplay) out so far.