Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
You should look into making your own Ren’py VN if you have the time/interest.
Rendering images is a different skill from writing story. Part of why so many fall flat on this site is the same guy who does the coding is trying to write story. Need to find a writer and give him half the cut.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You should look into making your own Ren’py VN if you have the time/interest.
Rendering images is a different skill from writing story. Part of why so many fall flat on this site is the same guy who does the coding is trying to write story. Need to find a writer and give him half the cut.
I have fun rendering, and I have some crazy story ideas, but coding... though I understand the process, it's not my forte

Reactions: Sldia

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Lmao not sure about that scene but nat looking decent. She needs to be a little sharper tho like she looks like the cusp of bad thick and like she's in her late 30s. Maybe tone her up. Part of why I hate big breasts is cuz they sag like that way too soon.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Lmao not sure about that scene but nat looking decent. She needs to be a little sharper tho like she looks like the cusp of bad thick and like she's in her late 30s. Maybe tone her up. Part of why I hate big breasts is cuz they sag like that way too soon.
these were just for shits and giggles, of course but on the weak cuck route Ethan acts like a sissy wanting to drink his treat straight out of the tap!

Reactions: onetwo92

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Thanks! I had a massive brain fart not to realise to just check your faves lol. (Which I'll be checking out a.s.ap!)
just a heads up only the 1st two are NTR related, the remainder are Futa games however some NTR scenes play out in them as well.

Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
View attachment 4075373

I don't even want Ethan allowed in the same room when Nat's having her holes reshaped! He should be made to watch from a window, whilst cry wanking.
I tend to agree. If Ethan had to participate besides clean-up boy, applying some lube on Darrell with his hand and helping Darrell insert his BBC into Nat's bum. Maybe you just threaten to take Ethan's bum until he admits to throwing out Nat's birth control pills.