4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
bridgette13.jpg

Overview:
You happened to get a new job at an educational institute where you met a couple of ladies. bridgette is an employee of that institute with whom you pursue a casual relationship. The whole game revolves around their dating adventure. The outcome depends entirely on the decisions made by the user. This game continues since the 3rd episode of bridgette series.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-11
Release Date: 2019-10-11
Developer: vDateGames -
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-4
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Phone Number:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to MurkyTurtle for sharing and @neon767 for her number

bridgette_blog12.jpg bridgette_blog11-300x225.jpg bridgette5.jpg bridgette9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok shit question ...

can we do soomething with someone else than her ? or its ONLY exclusivly with her (sex and all)

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
ok shit question ...

can we do soomething with someone else than her ? or its ONLY exclusivly with her (sex and all)
This is only the first of 4 parts. There are definitely gonna be scenes with other girls (probably all including bridgette as well). There isn't any sex in this one so I'd wait it out probably. The parts are supposed to be releasing every 4 weeks.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
the dev expressed his fantasy in this game, we are playing the ideal imagination of this guy... its like we were shrinks and go inside the head of this guy.
i think he is working as a janitor in high school and installed webcam in the girls lockerroom 100%

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
I mean, the whole story arc of The Academy was the MC's budding romance with Bridgette so this isnt' a surprise that the author decided to make a Bridgette-only sidestory. I wish he would have finished The Academy Part 5 first, but his games are lightyears better than Chaotic's at this point so anything is appreciated.

Sathonus

Aug 5, 2016
Just as an FYI, there are a couple of bugs in this build:

bar87check.html & bar173check.html test the wrong attribute (should be "alcohol" not "bridgette_alcohol") and bar184check.html seems to be impossible

Easy enough to fix with a text editor

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Could've sworn the dev said in the blog that every episode would have a sex scene.

Anyhow I don't know how to feel about it... DSP's games are way better than Chaotic's in my opinion and so far this one has Chaotic written all over it... Feels just like one of his free games.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes