VN Ren'Py Completed A Date With Emily [Final] [RobertDeadth]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
COVER ART.png

Overview:
Your longtime friend and crush, Emily, moves back to your hometown and surprises you by inviting you on a date.
As exciting as the prospect of dating her sounds, you’re also scared of losing the friendship that you have.
But if the date goes well, who knows, maybe an amazing future that you’ve always dreamt of awaits?​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-21
Release Date: 2021-09-21
Developer: RobertDeadth - F95Zone
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra:
Italian translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

84.png 13walksmile.png 51.png 70.png 94.png 22hugclose.png 55.png 74.png 104.png 32changingroom1.png 97.png 99.png 60.png 77.png 82.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Emily is cute! And the renders look great. Lighting, poses. Looking good.
Thank you so much! As this is my first project and my first time working with Daz/Ren'py, the renders at the beginning of the game might be a bit shakier, as I mentioned in the dev notes. But you can clearly see the improvement as the game goes on, and all the good stuff is in as high of a quality as I could manage with my skills and laptop. Hope you enjoy the game :)

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Hi RobertDeadth , I will play your game as soon as some hero creates an Android version... If not, I will play with joyplay.
After following all your images shared on the artwork forum, I was expecting for your first game. I will try to make a constructive critic ASAP

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Just played through the game. A feel good story. Nice.

The titular figure, Emily, is an eye full. Never seen that hair before. It's great and suits her. The face is beautiful! Especially her eyes. The general expressiveness in the renders is also a positive for the game. Too many beginner devs seem to neglect facial expressions. So, good job. Also, as a big breast fan, Emily's assets got my attention. Natural looking despite their huge size. She is such a joy to behold, I don't want to say goodbye to her. Too sexy to lose. I'd love to see her in the new game, but figure that probably wouldn't fit the narrative.

Definitely could see the progression in quality. I liked the foreshortening used in a couple of the bed pics. Lighting was also really well executed.

From the writing perspective, the story was a little basic, but cute. Tho not sure why MC captured Emily's heart. He seems also pretty basic. I liked the one joke in the game tho. "Two more copies" A bit more wit would have been nice but the dialogue was largely pretty genuine. No major dramas or moments where big cock magic carries the story. A sweet and sexy short scene.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well .... let's give you a feedback:

Your renders are decent, the poses are nice. Writing is well done.
You are ready for the next level: a bigger game - definitively.

Only suggestion: maybe try out to get to animated scenes too - nowadays they are nearly a must-have

But don't hesitate to start another project even without any animations for now.
Well done for a first "try" imho though.

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Just played through the game. A feel good story. Nice.

The titular figure, Emily, is an eye full. Never seen that hair before. It's great and suits her. The face is beautiful! Especially her eyes. The general expressiveness in the renders is also a positive for the game. Too many beginner devs seem to neglect facial expressions. So, good job. Also, as a big breast fan, Emily's assets got my attention. Natural looking despite their huge size. She is such a joy to behold, I don't want to say goodbye to her. Too sexy to lose. I'd love to see her in the new game, but figure that probably wouldn't fit the narrative.
Thank you so much for your comment, I'm really happy that you enjoyed the game! My next game will feature 6 love interests, and I will try my best for them to be just as good and fun as Emily.

well .... let's give you a feedback:

Your renders are decent, the poses are nice. Writing is well done.
You are ready for the next level: a bigger game - definitively.

Only suggestion: maybe try out to get to animated scenes too - nowadays they are nearly a must-have

But don't hesitate to start another project even without any animations for now.
Well done for a first "try" imho though.
Thank you so much for your feedback and I'm glad that you enjoyed the game! Yes, I would also like to get at least a few animations for my next game. Honestly, the main problem is my hardware - I've been creating this game on an average laptop, and it struggled even with the more demanding renders, so I'm not sure if it could handle animations :/

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Oh ... btw ... i appreciate your way to show off a short-story to figure things out before starting your "main" project. Others try to start right from the scratch with their main idea and mess up badly and then they are disappointed.
Your way should be the way to go.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes