VN - HTML - Abandoned - A Day in the Life Of [v0.08] [Erneiros]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rufus

A very good start: live characters, good plot, nice photos and vids. When the action is about to start, the game is over. Too bad there is not more progress. Wish someone will take over the game and bring back to life.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Joe Steel

Very short game with very few choices. The interface isn't at all fancy, but it serves its purpose. The biggest problem with the game, and the reason I rate it below average, is that paths open and close based on decisions that have nothing to do with the path. If you want to see everything, you have to start over and chose other pretty random choices. That's pretty much the opposite of fun.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 900601

Good game idea and video quality. The multiple protagonist approach does give a nice flavour to the genre, but will either become overcomplicated with time if there are too many forks in the story, or will lead to a VN approach where each relationship cross-section are fairly straight forward where choices don't really have an impact.

For instance, you have a couple decisions you can make, but so far it seems to come back to normal. So character X can cheat, but then it doesn't mean much. But if it does mean much, then you end up with situations where it can get incredibly confusing.

Still, 5/5 for state of the game, it just needs a bit more content and bug fixes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

B1gD1ck

A lot of playable characters with a variety of kinks catered for. A bit sparse on the content but its a really nice start and I'm looking forward to the updates and FTR I like HTML games. Good luck!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

AsuraWolf

As of v0.02, the content is still very low, but if the updates are this often (1-2 weeks since the first one), this project might get good pretty fast.

Content, such as NTR, seems to be avoidable, which is always a plus for me, regardless of if I want to see it or not. The multiple protagonist is interesting, but with the low content, at the moment, it's difficult to say if it will be done well or not. It's also a bit difficult to know which part are done and which branch still have more content left, so I think adding something that lets you know would be a good addition.

I think it's worth keeping an eye on this one. Would be a 3.5 for me, right now, but that's also based on potential, so I can understand people giving it a low review.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

the_cowboy_jim

I did a play through, there is still limited content as this is still in early development. However I thought the implementation was unique and most of the visual content was by actors/actress that I have not see content from. I al looking forward to the next few releases to see how the game develops.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Pretty much no content so far.

Good:
    A lot playable characters.

Bad:
    No content.
    The father saw the daughters having sex and talked about it a bit to early.
    The father looks like a grandfather.
    The mother cheats at her first scene.
    No stats.
    A lot typo.
    No sound.
    Multiple protagonists. Also, you can rename every character but you never knew, is this a playable character or not.

There is really no daily life. Your daughter and you are fucking every day. Its always the same scene. Currently its just a collection of around 3 short sex scenes.