Unity - A Day With [v0.7.2] [Sun]

1. 4.00 star(s)

fasaagsaa

Great little animation, unfortunately couldn´t really get the voice lines to work in the freeplay mode. Definitely needs more clothing (I would prefer that to other characters, personally, tho obviously not sure what´s more work).

I also hope that in the future update, you will be able to switch freely to the advertised second position with Makima , without restarting it from the menu. We will see when it´s implemented, but I will be keeping an eye on this one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

salsadip

TL;DR The animation is amazing and intimate. I look forward to future updates

Review of v0.7.2 - only doggy with Makima is available. Other scenes and characters are supposedly coming in the future. I recommend giving it a download and enjoying the one scene.

Pros
    • The animation is fantastic
    • Voice lines are great
    • Setting the time of day and slight interactions midway through the scene is surprisingly intimate.
    Cons
    • Only one pose with one character available.
    Notes/tips
    • The free-play mode has a bug where selectable voice lines are not played and do not appear to have any effect.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dotu Lord

It's a fun little animation player with good voice acting and sound design. Can't wait for the dev to add Mikasa and 2B. Definitely looking forward to that. Maybe also front facing so we can get some bouncing titties? Gonna keep my eye on this one.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CRAXXERA

the game loock very good, animations and all, but for now its like a demo, it coud be a realy great game if they add girls and more things idk, loocks good, maybe more positions, game is to short right now, but it can be realy good
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Anno31415

Totally agree with Blankrex. The animation is awesome, I really liked the english speeking voice (sooo few games which has unfortunately), but at current state there is only one girl with lack of interactions. It has the potential to be a really great sim game so 4 stars for motivation.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Blankrex

It is more like animation player than interactive sex scenes and there is only a little bit of interactions well here we go with pros and cons : ( Version 0.7.2 )

The Good :

1) Animation

It is seriously top notch. There are collisions,butt physics,etc. You can literally immerse yourself in those scenes since artstyles are devastating in a good way.

2) Voiced

Yep your waifu is voiced and she talks in english, you can literally hear her a little bit of moans and ragged breathing and there are not much of her voicelines.

3) Copulation sounds

There are some copulation sound effects such as when she's cumming and when the protag is fucking her.

The Bad :

1) Lack Of Animations

There is only one sex scene available i.e doggy style and thats it

2) Only one waifu available

Only Makima is available and the rest will be coming in future.

3) Lack of Interactions

There is not much to do in sex scene except increase the pace of thrusting, pick the dialogues you want to say and there is occasional slapping her ass cheek.

Conclusion :

It looks promising, what captivated me were able to pick up waifus from various anime and artstyles. Sadly only makima is available and only one sex scene. Well, this will be awesome in future when it gets more waifus,sex scenes and more interactions in scenes. Right now it is bare bone. You can definitely pick it up if you wanna do quick fap. Anyways, I will keep an eye out for future updates and will edit the review.