A demonization interactive fiction game

Magni

Feb 25, 2018
Hello!
I am a long time lurker in f95 and have been considering to develop a game for a while now.

The idea would be a game about a female (or male) character that slowly descends into a demon like state resembling that of a succubus (yes, yet another corruption game, we can never have too many of those).

I have good writing skills as far as I am aware (even though English is not my first language) and low to intermediate programming skills. I do know my fair share about coding logics, but lack the raw amount of hours invested in order to become comfortable with any one programming language.

For that reason I have been considering Twine as a tool, as I have partially written some of the text that would be in a first build, but haven't implemented any mechanics yet.

My biggest issue is actually finding art assets to match my vision, I can't afford to commission anything as of yet, but it would be one of my first goals if I were to achieve any degree of success with the game (yes, it would use the standard patreon model, most developers seem to use these days). I was thinking about westernized art, but keeping a little bit of anime art style (maybe similar to avatar art?).

Does anyone know of a good place to find such assets in a way that I won't be in legal trouble?

Another question I would like to ask is: what are some fetishes that seem to be lacking?