Seeking A desperate plee - Looking for good translated hentai RPGs

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I have played many 18+ games in my day of all types and genres, many were good, amazing even... Many more were not. I have searched high and low for good games but I appear to have reached the limit of what I can find and the games that I find that do have potential tend to be either untranslated or abandoned and unfinished. Having trawled through endless forums and game sharing sites I have come to the conclusion that I need help, I need some recommendations and suggestions for good games I might have missed or overlooked, hopefully some of you have some great finds.

I am specifically looking for RPG games or any game that isn't a visual novel (I find them to be to tedious and boring). The essential genre of games I am looking for are; rape and corruption, these are essential but i am also fond of; humiliation, blackmail, mindbreak, harassment and i enjoy games with multiple female protaganists, clothing damaged and customisation (especially forced humiliation via erotic clothing), NTR (to an extent) and erotic combat (either rape during or after defeat)

The games I've enjoyed the most are; Violated heroine, Treasure Hunter Mai, Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG, The Girl in the Red Slave Collar, Shin Sei Den and potentially many more that I simply cannot remember the names off the top of my head. I enjoy the thematic element of the strong female protagonist (usually either an adventure or soldier/knight) being raped, harassed and slowly corrupted over the course of the game, experiencing more humiliating and degrading circumstances the more that they progress or are defeated. VH is the best example of this but the game has been abandoned and I've played what is there to completion.

Ultimately my most of these conditions can be ignored as long as the game is good, I'm hoping for something of a high quality in terms of erotic content and gameplay, doesn't need to be amazing or anything, just enjoyable and fun. Any ideas and suggestions are encouraged, although I may have already played the game in question, regardless this is also a good opportunity to create a list of high quality games with the same f*cked up tastes I have. Thank you for your consideration.

kanads

Feb 8, 2018
Ichigochan Tentacle and Saki Quest. They follow the bad things happen whenever the hero tries to do good things theme.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

(Same creator as Treasure Hunter Mai)

There's more of course, but these are the ones I could think of matching at least some of your criteria

Reactions: bas

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
Games by Shoku[Girl Knight Milk, Petite Goddess Emily] have a very good corruption, but it's linear.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017

(Same creator as Treasure Hunter Mai)

There's more of course, but these are the ones I could think of matching at least some of your criteria
Played em all, loved some, was impartial to others, thanks for the suggestions though ;P

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Ichigochan Tentacle and Saki Quest. They follow the bad things happen whenever the hero tries to do good things theme.
Not too keen on tentacles or lolis, not opposed either just not really my thing, Saki's quest on the other hand I can look into, thanks!

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Games by Shoku[Girl Knight Milk, Petite Goddess Emily] have a very good corruption, but it's linear.
I remember playing at least one of these, don't remember if they were translated. Good theme and content although the linearity kinda ruined the experience, still great recommendations!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Evenicle.
Rance.
Bunny Black 1 and 2.
Kamidori Alchemy Meister.
Yumina the Ethereal.
Eiyuu Senki.
Beat Blades Haraku.
Tears to Tiara.
Dragon Knight.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Evenicle. Can get brutal in a few scenes, but still one of the better quality xlated games I've seen. Same people that made Rance. It's MOSTLY comedic, but brutally does rear its head, although it's obvious when it's coming.

alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Evenicle
Played it XD twas a good game though it was a bit too comedic, the brutal bits were too Far and few between, still a good recommendation thank you!

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Evenicle.
Rance.
Bunny Black 1 and 2.
Kamidori Alchemy Meister.
Yumina the Ethereal.
Eiyuu Senki.
Beat Blades Haraku.
Tears to Tiara.
Dragon Knight.
I've played most of these, gotta admit I'm a bit burnt out with Visual novel style games although this is a great selection, at least they actually feature gameplay, but a lot of them still largely feel quite linear and the actual adult content is sparse and somewhat disappointing throughout, not enough variety, depth or progression. Also Himegari Dungeon Meister > Kamidori Alchemy Meister. Seriously tho, thanks for the recommendations!

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
RePure Aria 1-2 (platformer monster girl game - female and male protag)
Eroico Redux (platformer monster girl game, male protag)
Milia Wars (platformer monster girl vore game, female protag)
Monster Girl Quest series (a lot like Violated Hero which you played)
PocketFantasy (Nutaku)

Forest of Blue Skin is another WIP promising monster girl platformer but in Japanese, though it's mostly gameplay.

I see a lot of old titles too and also mentioning them. There really hasn't been many good releases lately. :( in
Not too fond of monster girl or reverse rape and I'm generally looking for translated games, but still some very nice suggestions, thanks for the input! That being said in terms of Nutaku games, Kamihime Project > all other Nutaku games, this is just common sense XD

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Try rape of the dead/seed of dead (TeamKrama), and guilty hell, thats good action hentai game