RPGM Completed a Dragon's reQuest [v1.23] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Arralis

Sep 20, 2018
i

n short just pimp them but if you are forcing me to choose, before decapitation please. not into necro
take the middle ground and pimp them out during the execution, and i notice they tagged maids twice. with how degenerate these comments are getting they will need them.

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
It seems that buddy's tongue is planted firmly in cheek on this one. If the rest of the game is as funny as the preview, I am going to need to wear a gag to keep from laughing.

Kagaramor

Jun 13, 2017
Gay tag needs to be removed. Add fem protag/lesbian (possibly harem) instead.
Anyway, i'm glad that saintbomber is back
P.S. Also you didn't include walkthrough that is on his patreon

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This from the same dev who made "Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle" isn't it? I KNEW I recognized that humor! Oh and Lenneth1 with RTP means you don't need to install any of the RPGMaker RTP programs to run the game, as those files are included in the download. This increases the file size, but is much more convenient for the players.
I loved "Embric"! This is an auto-download!

Reactions: hr17

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016

Genre:

Uprising of the Proletariat,... Taxidermy,... References to Underage Drinking, Incarceration without the benefit of Trial by Jury, Un-capitalized References to god, Incorrect Grammar,... Slumber Parties,... Copyright Infringement, Taxation without representation, Irresponsible parenting,...
Such disgusting acts, AND ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!!

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I didn't realise I was in the shitposting section.

Oh... Wait... Oh no, I'm not...

For real though this entire game looks insane, the small snip of writing seen in the screenshots is enough to pique my interest.

charmetoaste

Feb 21, 2020
to someone who played it, are the egg laying/ pregnancy tags related to being able to have that happen in game as a mechanic, or just in endings?

Oct 2, 2018
For the "Vore" tag is there like a giantess eating someone or people or is it just normal sized cannibals... Also a little bit intimidated with all those tags to even try this game.. Is it worth it???

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes