VN Ren'Py "A Failure to Launch" v0.1 Now Out - [futadom] [femdom] [Devlog]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Well I'm not sure about what you mean by avoiding futadom in a futa on male game :unsure:. There will be routes that will be romantic in nature if that's what you mean. But in terms of who's dominant in the bed, it'll be mostly be the futas.
I just want to start out by saying that, I'm not trying to complain. You asked what I meant, so I'm just explaining.

But yeah, that's what I mean. Personally I don't see why there needs to be a more dominant partner, just because one is getting fucked by the other doesn't necessarily mean they have to be submissive to that person. There are plenty of games with man on woman content where the sex is... Vanilla I guess, both parties are equal, they're just having sex and enjoying each others bodies and company, without all the power dynamics having to come into it. It's just two people forming a bond, deepening their relationship through physical means.

What I've been looking for a is futa themed game that does the same thing, The characters themselves just enjoy being with each other, and in each other. They aren't hung up on gender roles or who's dominant over the other, they simply seek comfort and pleasure in each others company.

but so far everything I've found has either been male on futa only, or it dives hard into futadom. There's really not a lot out there that just treats futa/trans characters, like an average person without them just being reduced to 'a chick with a dick', or becoming oppressively dominant towards the MC.

Does that make sense?

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
2 questions.
Will we be able to change the MC's name in a future update?

Is this a choose a single futa or female in the end, or get a chance to build a harem of GLORIOUS FUTA DOMMES, kind of game?

Either way, i just played for the first time and was INSTANTLY ADDICTED, I NEED MORE!!!! Keep up the MINTED work Min Thy Lord.

Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
Danm,danm,danm the best futa game off all love the storie untill now the renders are to hot and hope see hannah and olivia fucking mc and his sister at the same time hope the next update gome be out fast

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Pixel2358

May 21, 2022
Is there any nondom games? Not really into Dom futa, can't get behind the idea of being railed (plus a lot of these "LI's" give some of the same vibes as pushy sleazy guys. Makes it feel more like coerced or noncon than anything else). Do want you want it it's your game just gave me bad vibes didn't even make it very far.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Is there any nondom games? Not really into Dom futa, can't get behind the idea of being railed (plus a lot of these "LI's" give some of the same vibes as pushy sleazy guys. Makes it feel more like coerced or noncon than anything else). Do want you want it it's your game just gave me bad vibes didn't even make it very far.
No this is literaly a futadom game

Reactions: PinkNova
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote