VN Ren'Py "A Failure to Launch" v0.1 Now Out - [futadom] [femdom] [Devlog]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
That sucks, no idea how to solve it but there's probably a solution or a workaround that you could try as long as you have some sort of payment processor available, fingers crossed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Min Thy Lord

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
YESSSSSSSSSS!
I'm happy to hear the development is ongoing! congratz on moving to a new house!
Yeah feature creep is a bitch even if you have all the budget in the world(see star citizen) you've gotta be careful not to overstep your bounds, especially early on when you are attempting gather financial support and releasing your first game.

Evelyn looks ridiculous in that dress with the bulge hanging out but I suppose it could be considered as FutaFashion'.
That model seems familiar but I can't remember where I've seen it.

Can't say that I like picking one of them, would kind of suck to let the other one down and since they are the "main LIs" it will mean way more work on story paths, maybe we could somehow get both to work together since you said Futas are already a hated minority(eventually of course, that might take a while to make them see that).

Environments look good as well, the only thing I would say needs improving might be the clothing as they seem a bit "skin tight" which would be fine if it's a latex outfit but less appealing if it's normal clothes.(again something to work on in the future!)

p.s : I suggest putting on a logo or the name of the game on those images

Jun 1, 2022
UPDATE #04 (Final)

Ok, so first of all, I'm very sorry for this long wait. I've been moving into a new house, and there were way more hiccups and took way longer than I expected to get settled in.

I experienced for the first time what folks call scope creep. I kept thinking up new scenarios and new mechanics to add, and would often get side tracked. But I decided to put a stop to it and save all that stuff for later updates.

New Character:
Finally got around to making her. She's Evelyn, another LI. I know I said that all character paths will be independent but I might make the player choose between her and Olivia as they are antagonistic to each other. We'll see.

Story & Lore:
I've expanded the story and lore (again). I don't how much of it I'll fit into the first version, but I've decided to add some more light-hearted and comedic social/political aspects in the game's universe in regards to the futas and how they're viewed.

Apart from this I don't have much else to report, just more renders:

I'm using webp and jpg for the image format, couple that with the fact that I'll be heavily utilizing sprites, so the size of the game will be very small.

Again, sorry its taking so long. I apologize to all those who've been waiting for this for a while. This is my first project, and I'm still figuring out the process, trying to streamline it.

I won't have another update after this, it'll be the final game. All that's left is the UI, and audio. I personally just mute VNs I play :rolleyes: so it might be a bit tricky lol.
Evelyn looks so fucking hot I already love her not only is she a hot futa milf but she got a banging body and face.

I am super hyped for this game i will wait for it for as long as I have to everything hits the right spot, good luck dev on the game and thanks for keeping us updated cant wait to play it.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
UPDATE #04 (Final)

Ok, so first of all, I'm very sorry for this long wait. I've been moving into a new house, and there were way more hiccups and took way longer than I expected to get settled in.

I experienced for the first time what folks call scope creep. I kept thinking up new scenarios and new mechanics to add, and would often get side tracked. But I decided to put a stop to it and save all that stuff for later updates.

New Character:
Finally got around to making her. She's Evelyn, another LI. I know I said that all character paths will be independent but I might make the player choose between her and Olivia as they are antagonistic to each other. We'll see.

Story & Lore:
I've expanded the story and lore (again). I don't how much of it I'll fit into the first version, but I've decided to add some more light-hearted and comedic social/political aspects in the game's universe in regards to the futas and how they're viewed.

Apart from this I don't have much else to report, just more renders:

I'm using webp and jpg for the image format, couple that with the fact that I'll be heavily utilizing sprites, so the size of the game will be very small.

Again, sorry its taking so long. I apologize to all those who've been waiting for this for a while. This is my first project, and I'm still figuring out the process, trying to streamline it.

I won't have another update after this, it'll be the final game. All that's left is the UI, and audio. I personally just mute VNs I play :rolleyes: so it might be a bit tricky lol.
Evelyn and Olivia are already my favorites it will be hard to choose between two curvy mature futanari Milfs.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I am the opposite the thicker the ladies the hotter they are there are already too many games with skinny ass looking model girls that look like they haven't been fed in over 5 years.
Same. So many games are like that, and when the majority of the girls look like that, it just does nothing for me.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Same. So many games are like that, and when the majority of the girls look like that, it just does nothing for me.
I don't know. Most dickgirls in all these VN are usually on the thicc side. Yes, they have athletic figures, but still oversized sexy bits.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote