Mod Ren'Py A Familiar(Family) Venture v0.05b [Incest Patch/Mod by D.S.-sama]

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
if i use the mod (both for 3b for 3b & 3c for 3c versions).. gray screen appears..

ERROR!!

& why not make it simple & precise? just like the 1st mod you made.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
if i use the mod (both for 3b for 3b & 3c for 3c versions).. gray screen appears..

ERROR!!

& why not make it simple & precise? just like the 1st mod you made.
Could you send me the error you get?

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
I could not get the mod to work on 3b or 3c. No errors, just not working. Usually there is the DSama symbol on the upper right side of the phone. Not there on either one, I tried starting a new game on both to see if clicking the dot would work. The screen changed, but nothing else happened. No big deal, will just wait for the next update and see if 0.4 clears it up.
Cheers!
Mr.E

Last edited:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I could not get the mod to work on 3b or 3c. No errors, just not working. Usually there is the DSama symbol on the upper right side of the phone. Not there on either one, I tried starting a new game on both to see if clicking the dot would work. The screen changed, but nothing else happened. No big deal, will just wait for the next update and see if 0.4 clears it up.
Cheers!
Mr.E
Have you seen the screen attached to the OP, if yes then be sure to have the file in the folder named "game"... If you have all the things above and Jenny isn't called mom... etc. and the screen location doesn't do the same then there is an error... Also did you use the mod with the correct version of the game... 3c for 3c, 3b for 3b... and so on....

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Have you seen the screen attached to the OP, if yes then be sure to have the file in the folder named "game"... If you have all the things above and Jenny isn't called mom... etc. and the screen location doesn't do the same then there is an error... Also did you use the mod with the correct version of the game... 3c for 3c, 3b for 3b... and so on....
I can get the incest content. I was able to toggle it on and off on the phone. I still do not get the DSsama symbol on the phone to be able to make other changes. As I said no worries. I can change things other ways. This is the first time I have had any problem with one of your mods. You do great work. Thanks for everything.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I can get the incest content. I was able to toggle it on and off on the phone. I still do not get the DSsama symbol on the phone to be able to make other changes. As I said no worries. I can change things other ways. This is the first time I have had any problem with one of your mods. You do great work. Thanks for everything.
If you are trying to get the cheat mod then you can't because this doesn't do that it's just a incest patch... to get the mod you must be a supporter of WillTylor on his patreon page or subscribestar...

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
If you are trying to get the cheat mod then you can't because this doesn't do that it's just a incest patch... to get the mod you must be a supporter of WillTylor on his patreon page or subscribestar...
Ok. That explains it right there. Guess I will have to fix that. Thanks for your time and patience.
MrE......

Reactions: D.S.-sama

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
So,I am using the correct version, I hit the dot, the screen flashes, but nothing changes... The MC calls them mom and Dad, HOWEVER, the stories in the Lounge when you click on the portrait are all about the kids coming to live with them in the last few years and no one is related at all... so not much of an incest patch...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Alright. I d/l v 0.3c of game and the same mod version. When I ran it I got an error. So I read the exception and found that you have to rename the mod and strip off any leading characters before "incest" or it won't work. I assume the same is true for all versions of the mod. The final mod file name should be this incest_patch.rpa or it won't work.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
It definitely does not work with the latest 0.04b version I just DL'd...
I got it to work by going into the phone once I was in game and clicking the little light at the top right. My game seems stuck though and Im not sure if it was this or my cheating.