Mod Ren'Py A Familiar(Family) Venture v0.05b [Incest Patch/Mod by D.S.-sama]

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Considering the op hasn't been updated since march and there are no indications of if the patch for the current version is being worked on, combined with the fact that although 0.6b just came out, 0.6a has been out for a couple of days at least, plus the fact that, since for some reason the creator of the game has not released any kind of simple patch file themselves and there are no other mods listed, this mod is the only option to easily patch the game, your advice is pretty unhelpful. Also, while I can't speak for everyone else, the entire reason I'm waiting on this patch is because I niether have nor know how to use a renpy text editor. If it's so easy to change, why don't you do us all a favour, save some time and release a patch yourself instead of bitching about people impatience.
You should read more careful. I didn't say to the people who ask about the patch to make it by themselves. It is not easy to make such kind of patch for yourself even if you know very well how to use an editor. It needs a lot of work and other kind of knowledge. I just said to be patient and wait. And of course to read carefully the OP before asking any questions.
Mario4don explains it better.

My reference to corrections and text editor was to my reply to someone who complain that the patch has words like 'roommate', 'ward', 'guardian', etc.. The creator of this patch has made a very good job but it is possible to miss 4-5 words. What I said is that it is easy to correct these few words with a text editor if you want. But it is unlikely that he complains for just a few words. He probably used a wrong version of the patch which means that he didn't even bother to read the OP.

Aug 17, 2019
You should read more careful...ect.
I can read just fine, what I was saying is that reading the OP gives no information that I, and people in a similar position, don't already know. What the patch does, how to activate it, and what versions it works with are already blindingly obvious to me since I've been playing this game and using this patch since around 0.4, and there were no posts on this site, the only one I use for this kind of thing, about the state of the patch's progress until someone had to go to their patreon and discord and cap it. Until the update actually comes out, the op is, currently, completely pointless.
Although I suppose I'm simply shifting my annoyance from the true problem, the fact that the original developer of this game clearly wanted to make an incest game, but has bafflingly not previously put out any kind of patch themselves.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
The IPatch you can find at the game's OP works but it has an issue. The small light at the top of the phone must be red, otherwise the patch doesn't work. But everytime you run the game the light turn automatically to green so you must click on it to change it to red.

What I don't understand is although the new patch v0.06 says that it is from D.S.-sama, the patch script is at a different form compare to the previous ones and this thread is not updated yet.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
English is weird, so don't feel bad. I'm not a genius in the language either, even though I was born in the USA, but, the caption in the screenshot is best, in my opinion.