Mod Ren'Py A Familiar(Family) Venture v0.05b [Incest Patch/Mod by D.S.-sama]

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
All done in 04c, except the NTR events... but achievement 16 is still locked. Did I missed something?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK - reDL'd the 0.04c compressed version, but still cannot get it to work. Is it because it's compressed and a Mac SDK version? Tried the full name as well as the shortened name...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
How do you start event 31. It say "Finish 30", and the 30 event marked as finished even thou i don't know what it was.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Mostly works in 0.4c (Compressed) if renamed as 'incest_patch.rpa' (as stated above), but when talking to Jacky (Mom) after the first Sat Night, it still says that she had a miscarriage and couldn't have kids and adopted the three kids... needs fixing, as far as I can tell.

Reactions: ontach and Paprika

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DeisEsMachine - Those are the Max values we can cheat as of v0.8.1?
(I think that is what the chart means?)
Also do you know the Max Friendship points that we can safely go up to - as of v0.8.1?
Thanks
All done in 04c, except the NTR events... but achievement 16 is still locked. Did I missed something?
OK - reDL'd the 0.04c compressed version, but still cannot get it to work. Is it because it's compressed and a Mac SDK version? Tried the full name as well as the shortened name...

I doubt it but will version 0.04 work with 0.04c?
I'm afraid not
How do you start event 31. It say "Finish 30", and the 30 event marked as finished even thou i don't know what it was.
it does not work
its 0.04c now so plz update it iff you can
Mostly works in 0.4c (Compressed) if renamed as 'incest_patch.rpa' (as stated above), but when talking to Jacky (Mom) after the first Sat Night, it still says that she had a miscarriage and couldn't have kids and adopted the three kids... needs fixing, as far as I can tell.
D.S.-sama
Patch needs updating as the current 0.04 patch prevents Event 25 from starting. With the patch, when you go to "Talk to Mom/Jacky about Oedipus assignment" you see the Mom talking with Megan, but without the patch the Mom isn't there and you talk to Megan and Matt which is what triggers Event 25 which opens up Event 26.
First of all I'm testing the mod and game as one when I'm debugging, second of all we didn't release a compressed version of the game, thirds I don't own a mac so debugging on it it's not possible for me, for event 30 we know and it's a bug that it's going to be fixed in the public version of the game or v0.04d.... , for event 16, it's kinda a ntr(girl on girl action) event... don't pay Diaz.... that's all I can tell you.... event 25 it's about Matt and Megan....

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
First of all I'm testing the mod and game as one when I'm debugging, second of all we didn't release a compressed version of the game, thirds I don't own a mac so debugging on it it's not possible for me, for event 30 we know and it's a bug that it's going to be fixed in the public version of the game or v0.04d.... , for event 16, it's kinda a ntr(girl on girl action) event... don't pay Diaz.... that's all I can tell you.... event 25 it's about Matt and Megan....
Just want to say that I retract my earlier statement. Tried to trigger event 25 a couple of times and each time I was getting the Mom/Megan scene but then I took away the patch and tried to trigger the event and it worked so figured it was the patch, but I just tried again on a different day with the patch and it happened. Must be that it depends on what day you speak to the Mom in class.

I did notice the following couple of dialogue pieces that refer to the Mom as "caretaker" though.

EDIT: Also this one.

Last edited:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Just want to say that I retract my earlier statement. Tried to trigger event 25 a couple of times and each time I was getting the Mom/Megan scene but then I took away the patch and tried to trigger the event and it worked so figured it was the patch, but I just tried again on a different day with the patch and it happened. Must be that it depends on what day you speak to the Mom in class.

I did notice the following couple of dialogue pieces that refer to the Mom as "caretaker" though.

EDIT: Also this one.

thanks... I'll try and see why this is happening... sometimes ren'py does what it wants... :(

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
thanks... I'll try and see why this is happening... sometimes ren'py does what it wants... :(
Cool. It's good of folks like you to do this, but 2 words sum up this whole thing; fuck Patreon. If not for their stupid rule about incest, games wouldn't have to rely on patches to make them what they're supposed to be.

Reactions: Paprika

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
for event 16, it's kinda a ntr(girl on girl action) event... don't pay Diaz.... that's all I can tell you....
Event 16 says Sidney masturbated in the bathroom in my game. Isn't the one you mentioned a different event?

As for the patch: As mentioned before before triggering Event 26 MC says Jacky is not her Mom. And for some reason if patch is turned off event 26 triggers even if Jacky is not on max Libido.