D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png
Overview:

This is a incest patch/mod that re-enables the taboo content and it doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease.

TO ACTIVATE IT:
- just press the buttons in the images posted below

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 2020-03-12
Game/Creator: / WillTylor
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: use the correct version of the mod for the correct game version and only for that version....
Game Version: v0.03b, v0.03c and v0.04d, v0.04e_Xmas, v0.04f_Xmas, v0.05, v0.05a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Screenshots :
D.S.-sama Ipatch.png SafeWarningIntro.png screenshot0014.png

Last edited by a moderator:

flagwork

Nov 4, 2018
There are some flaws in the patch... after the first night in the strip club mom says she got a miscarriage and couldn't have children, so the MC is not her real son.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
D.S.-sama i have a question but first english is not my nativ language.Maybe i´m total wrong with that but wouldn´t it be better when there only is written "This is mom jackelyn" instead this text from the screenshot?

Reactions: kaka04

akhemo

Nov 13, 2017
hello i have this Problem for some reasons i cannot open the folder when iam done Downloading it cant open neither i can extract it please help

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I had to set "persistent.patreonsafe = False" [...]

I am an idiot who can't read instructions.

• Haha
Reactions: arelor

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Some things missed in the 0.03c version of the patch. The mom still refers to the MC as her ward in the lead up to the first swim club event and during that event. Lauren dialog after the first payment to Diaz implies that they are close like siblings but that they are not related. Second go round of that event still could use a bit of work as well but it isn't as bad.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I think somethings wrong i have the 3c version of the game and i used the 3c mod but they still call each other by their names i put it in the game folder am i missing something?

Reactions: kiba

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I think somethings wrong i have the 3c version of the game and i used the 3c mod but they still call each other by their names i put it in the game folder am i missing something?
you must activate the patch in the game.It is written in the op

Reactions: ChampionXD