Identify A Family Venture/Lucky Mark - Similar Game Played (Finder's Fee Available)

Qaahir

Jun 22, 2018
Hi and hope y'all are having a great day!

Really need help finding a game. It's got Male MC, kind of Sandbox (room selection at the bottom of the screen), House full of girls (and maybe one guy), elements of mafia/gangs stopping in (I think but not sure).

The main thing I remember is that the MC's room is kind of in two parts, with a floor-to-ceiling windows looking at the backyard. Every morning after waking, MC is on his computer/phone. MC has a "sister" kinda character. Each night they watch each other do more (kinda blurry on details), then "sister" wants to talk to a therapist/counsellor. Therapist/counsellor comes to their house and, after multiple sessions, gets MC and "sister" to have sex on couch.

I have been looking for this, as I played it end of 2022ish, for the last 5 months. Tried going through, literally, every single game but nothing. If you are willing to help and manage to find this game, would be more than happy to pay a finder's fee!

Please comment anything you can think of at all!

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Definitely was more of a RenPy/maybe Unity or RPGM but pretty sure RenPy. It is a 3DCG/3D Game in terms of looks, if that is of any help?
I've got no clue sorry, Had a vague memory of a Rags game. Not 3DCG

Qaahir

Jun 22, 2018
I've got no clue sorry, Had a vague memory of a Rags game. Not 3DCG
No worries at all! Thank you for the thought and time at least! If you do feel like suggesting that RAGS game at any rate, might be a cool one to try!

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
No worries at all! Thank you for the thought and time at least! If you do feel like suggesting that RAGS game at any rate, might be a cool one to try!
Like I said vague memory, you aren't getting anything out of my poo poo brain.