Mod - Ren'Py - Abandoned - A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ironserperior1

Amazing game.

My recent expriences with h-games as a whole has been quite terrible. it feels like I've played the same blue-balling, long-winded, boring game over and over, so when I downloaded this game and found out it was nothing like the previous games in terms of quality I was more than happy. However the more I played the more this game got better.

* The story is actually intriguing and getting all the actually feels rewarding as you actually got to do a little work for them. But nothing grindy or long that you would be blue-balled if during your first session of playing the game.

* There is also different routes during the game each fleshed out really well letting different people enjoy the game and making choices matter more.

*The models are great and the character all look stunning (except for diaz, she looks a little wierd in my opinion)

*BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THE SEX SCENES ARE SUPERB. The build-up to sexing each character is great and consists of the usual hj, bj, then sex trio except it doesn't. There are many other scenes and watching the girls slowly get corrupted each new scene is so satisfying. Also there are several scenes that involve photoshoots those are my favorite definitely enjoy those scenes to your heart's content.

10/10