Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: added a spoiler tag to crunch the large wall of text.
NO YOURE STUPI........o wait that was actually a well thought out appropriate counter argument. +1 internet points. My rebuttal to at least the "rehash of a game we've played 40 times" is that most of those games, dont have all models being this awesome. They have 1, maaaybe 2 good people then the rest are wasted content to me as i dont like balloon tits. This has all characters that are of interest to me. So regardless of similar concept, this ones already better. And i definitely dont mind replaying a similar style if its an improvement.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i did and i downloaded the second version expecting to have it in it, thats why i am asking, thanks captain anyway
A new update will have a higher number not letter so the next update will be 0.02, when a letter is attach usually means bug fixes.
So v 0.01 is the update with v 0.01b is still the same but with the bugs fixed that have been reported.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xןʞ

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Discord when though?!?! :confused:

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Ok got this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/PatreonSafeScript.rpy", line 1607, in script
    $ renpy.p
  File "game/PatreonSafeScript.rpy", line 1607, in <module>
    $ renpy.p
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'p'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ renpy.p
  File "F:\DL FILES\AFamiliarVenture-001b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\DL FILES\AFamiliarVenture-001b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ renpy.p

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
 0.01b
Mon Feb 04 20:58:29 2019

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
Plot looked interesting, so I got it. Begininig of the game looks promising, MC slowly becomes man of the house, I like that. However, I am stuck in a loop maybe someone can help me out. I maxed out subliminal messages on Jacky, sister too, before the college girl got back as well. In a morning MC can't interact with anything because shower locked, Jackys room locked. He mentiones some ways to get in, but I checked the online store and I only have chocolate, gift card, and flowers available nothing else. Then MC goes to school, afternoon works in warehouse and evening got two options to do dishes or watch tv. Saturday comes around, MC pays the debt and its back to the loop. What am I doing wrong? Been doing this for 2 weeks now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Plot looked interesting, so I got it. Begininig of the game looks promising, MC slowly becomes man of the house, I like that. However, I am stuck in a loop maybe someone can help me out. I maxed out subliminal messages on Jacky, sister too, before the college girl got back as well. In a morning MC can't interact with anything because shower locked, Jackys room locked. He mentiones some ways to get in, but I checked the online store and I only have chocolate, gift card, and flowers available nothing else. Then MC goes to school, afternoon works in warehouse and evening got two options to do dishes or watch tv. Saturday comes around, MC pays the debt and its back to the loop. What am I doing wrong? Been doing this for 2 weeks now.
Nothing, that is all there is to the game.
It is the first release.

Have you entered sisters room after older sister gets there?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, as a result can no loner subliminal message the younger sis.
Oh well, thanks for clearing that up.
Is older sister sleeping on the couch now and if so that is all there is in the house, you can keep gaining points with mom every Saturday if you pay the 1000 each time.
I have mom's affection up to 100 now.

For younger sister build up her libido by watching tv and once it hits 10 go to her room at night the same day it hits 10.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Did you use a mod or console to up your sisters stats? The main one of concern would be Lauren's submission, if it hits 5 than it triggers a scene that cuts out the ones before it. You should be able to buy melatonin on the online store and trigger several events in the sisters room. Also you see the spy-cam that informs you that it will be available in the next update. Most people who can't access scenes is a result of hitting the max submission on Lauren too fast. Without the mod or console it isn't possible to skip the scenes.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok got this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ renpy.p
    $ renpy.p

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ renpy.p
  File "F:\DL FILES\AFamiliarVenture-001b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\DL FILES\AFamiliarVenture-001b-pc\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ renpy.p

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Mon Feb 04 20:58:29 2019
This is a bug that was fixed by the latest bugfix. (Yes I had to bugfix it twice because of this one.) The newest bugfix takes care of this, it also only happens in the no incest script. Unfortunately the latest bugfix also makes previous saves not work.

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
Did you use a mod or console to up your sisters stats? The main one of concern would be Lauren's submission, if it hits 5 than it triggers a scene that cuts out the ones before it. You should be able to buy melatonin on the online store and trigger several events in the sisters room. Also you see the spy-cam that informs you that it will be available in the next update. Most people who can't access scenes is a result of hitting the max submission on Lauren too fast. Without the mod or console it isn't possible to skip the scenes.
Thanks. I think I reached the end of this build because I got the message about lack of content for following weak, etc. I got the pills and message about the camera. Now girls all sleep in separate rooms. I think thats about it.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So get her to 4 submission then buy the pills or am i missing something

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes