CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Renders looks good, and the girls are good looking. Unfortunately I agree with macadam here. The MC looks way too young for my taste.

Good luck with the development, dev :)

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
i think i have read the similar story before.maybe not completely similar.
is this a remake or something?
graphics looks very nice will defiantly try this game.

Drak09

Jan 2, 2018
This is my first stab at game development, I'm still in the process of teaching myself DAZ and Renpy. I'm also not the most creative person in the world, and this game is heavily influenced by incest games like BB, FILF, Milfy City, Bad Brother.....etc.... just to name a few. This is the type of game that gets me off, so I went with something I know and like for my first project. I am pretty thick skinned, and don't mind constructive criticism, but try not to be too hurtful. Thanks!!
I like the concept you are going for it can be fun , i am not against ntr if there is a choice to avoid it, not because i don't like ntr per say , for some characters ntr is great for some not so much but thats my personal taste. I am looking forward to seeing what you can pull off with this vn. The only downside to me is a too young looking mc. i get it why he looks like that from the games you named as an inspiration but for me that's the only turn off i prefer when a vn has a mc without face something like dmd or dreams of desire. Either way try to stick with the novel and see it through if nothing else it might be a good learning experience for you it premise has a promise that's for sure.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This is my first stab at game development, I'm still in the process of teaching myself DAZ and Renpy. I'm also not the most creative person in the world, and this game is heavily influenced by incest games like BB, FILF, Milfy City, Bad Brother.....etc.... just to name a few. This is the type of game that gets me off, so I went with something I know and like for my first project. I am pretty thick skinned, and don't mind constructive criticism, but try not to be too hurtful. Thanks!!

oh yes yes yes yes, im becoming a permanent patreon to you as soon as I can afford to start in a couple weeks. I love the NTR aspect a lot and its smart to make it avoidable. It just adds to the replayability of a game.

Reactions: fz and WillTylor

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'm just glad to see some ahego. :love:
*The game seems promising, with simple yet solid mechanics.
*Great character models, good enough story and writing.
*The downside for me is fake choices sprinkled throughout the game. The clunky "animations", might as well put effort into the a few renders rather than several images played in sequence to imitate an animation. But that's just my take.
*Nice amount of content for a first release.

*What worries me the most is the outright incest business done out in the open in the game. Patreon will shut them down FAST, and that's a shame because the game holds promise.

Reactions: ohhaiguize and fz

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm just glad to see some ahego. :love:
*The game seems promising, with simple yet solid mechanics.
*Great character models, good enough story and writing.
*The downside for me is fake choices sprinkled throughout the game. The "animations", might as well put effort into the a few renders rather than several images played in sequence to imitate an animation. But that's just my take.
*Great amount of content for a first release.

*What worries me the most is the outright incest business done out in the open in the game. Patreon will shut them down FAST, and that's a shame because the game holds promise.

Crap I forgot about the incest ban, so much for freedom of speech on that one, someone is going to have to make a lewdpatch for it.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If anyone has some experience with patches, pm me please! I was kind of thinking about trying to make a reverse patch that you just have to remove after downloading to bring back incest.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Possibly the most unimaginative story which has been told her many many times before:

"Dad seperated from family. Randy teenage MC decides he wants to shag mother, sister, other sister, anything that moves. Sleeping tablets, hidden cameras ..."

Having said that its really quite well done. Not up to Big Brother standards but an OK imitation.

Worth downloading if you like that kind of thing.

@willtylor : For patching you need to mess with Renpy init levels. Put your incestuous names in a high priroity init block then in a seperate file redefine them to Patreon safe versions at a lower init priority. Then you can delete the the patch file and your initial values will take over.

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes