a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
¿Cuándo sale la otra actualización? Necesito la camara : geek
  • We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English

General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
  3. This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one
  4. No spamming
  5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English
  6. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final
  7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
  8. Do not engage in either like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized like/review schemes, "like for like", etc.
  9. Alt accounts are allowed as long as they're not used to: break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the userbase.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-02-04.5589/

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great! Get some fresh air! Walk your pet. Hug the family. Just unwind and come back tomorrow with a fresh eye to really drive the polish in!

Reactions: WillTylor

Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
This is my first stab at game development, I'm still in the process of teaching myself DAZ and Renpy. I'm also not the most creative person in the world, and this game is heavily influenced by incest games like BB, FILF, Milfy City, Bad Brother.....etc.... just to name a few. This is the type of game that gets me off, so I went with something I know and like for my first project. I am pretty thick skinned, and don't mind constructive criticism, but try not to be too hurtful. Thanks!!
Improve your charachters a bit it feels like the mc will sleep with Skeletons

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
where can I get incest patch ㅜ_ㅜ
it´s written in the changelog how to activate the incest.Incest content restored through age verification screen (click on the period of the exclamation point on the left caution symbol/Illuminati pyramid.

Sep 15, 2018
just curious how often are updates to be release for this game have played whats available so far and am loving it cant wait for future updates

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
We've only had one update so far, it went live for $5 patreons last night, and it took us a little less than 2 months. It shouldn't have taken us so long, but life kept getting in the way. I'm hoping to do them a little quicker in the future. As far as available content, I should have a walkthrough completed in the next couple days that will show all the available content, and will be released to patrons first as well.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nice story, very good pics! Too bad it doesn't give an option for the player, the MC interest in his mom is mandatory...
For me a good erotic game makes all sex scenes optional, so the player chooses what he/she likes.
really well that decides this game for me if NTR isnt going to be optional personally male domination i can handle but cucking me in a incest game yeah fucked that

it is kinda a shame because i am into the character designs and i like how the main character looks like shota

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes