Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
If anyone has some experience with patches, pm me please! I was kind of thinking about trying to make a reverse patch that you just have to remove after downloading to bring back incest.
I gotta say though hints might be good here, so far I have missed about 2 weeks of payments and no scenes have shown, the subliminal cut out really quick and now in stuck in a cycle where the sister is always on the phone, I cant spy on anyone because I dont know how to search online so im stuck doing deliveries, school, and movie with Lauren at night with basically no progress.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Looks really promising. Kinda the standard plot for these games, but still looking forward for more, the mafia part make it look like something else :)

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
so how many scenes r availablke at the moment? like those pictureson the thread looks nice but idk if it's already in the game or not

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
If you don't pay do you end up in a hole in the desert?

Game dev should make it a choice, NTR or fingers, then a hole in the desert.

Reactions: fz

RustyDildo

Nov 15, 2018
i know beacause of BB the name Eric gets a bad rap. but Ryan just sounds kinda annoying to me lmao. it sux that i dont feel like playing this game for that sole reason. i'll prolly try it when im in a good mood. or if hear you can customize names.... fucking Ryan lmao
What a shitty reason not try out someones game...A god damn name. Grow the fuck up and give the guy a chance man.

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Does the game end at the first weekend? Stuck "waiting for the DeCapos to come. Can't seem to do anything and any time I try to pass time it just says "I can't waste time right now, the DeCapos will be here any minute."

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
If you don't pay do you end up in a hole in the desert?
So far the punishment is tame, I want to see them come into the house and fuck all the girls as punishment, the NTR could be avoided by taking a job for them when they show up, that way people that want to could avoid it if they just didnt come up with money in time.

Reactions: fz

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Does the game end at the first weekend? Stuck "waiting for the DeCapos to come. Can't seem to do anything and any time I try to pass time it just says "I can't waste time right now, the DeCapos will be here any minute."

You got further than I did, im stuck after subliminal is over and all I can do is school and home to watch movies with Lauren, it says search for a way to spy but I cant find it

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What a shitty reason not try out someones game...A god damn name. Grow the fuck up and give the guy a chance man.
i really love that my comment annoyed you enough that your first comment was a response to mine and for that i feel i have sired you. you have now become a member of this wonderful community. aside from that if other people can avoid a game for certain tags this is no different to me then that. i can be as petty as i want. "growing up" has nothing to do with it. just remember pettiness knows no age. you can be as old as you want and still act like an asshole. a lesson i learned from every old person i ever met lol. buuuuuut i wanna remind you i did say i "MIGHT" try it later so it's not set in stone that i'll ignore it forever.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
My bad.

Best wishes for the game to @willtylor

As for the Chicken Bubble Butt avatar? The explanation isn't making it any better. :sick:

Um, not that I'm trying to promote anything... It may help you understand more- if you were to play his (Macadam's) game.

That said, this game looks pretty good- I've seen the pros and cons from what other people have written. I'm still going to give it try- I can only hope that there will be either a cheat or Console Command for money. As I'm not a fan or NTR- as least it sounds like it's avoidable, however, I get the feeling if you cannot make your "payments" then the rest of family suffers for it. That's the part that I could do without, but with a money cheat/code (at the very least) it would help me enjoy the game more.

The renders look really well done- the women seem to have normal/realistic proportions (from the screenshots, at least). I'll give this a shot and see how it goes. :)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Well, it's a good start.

But like most .01's it's more of a blue balling then much content. Still I like this take on things, and I can only imagine the delivery runs won't always be so easy to do, because making the money during the week was easy as shit.

Little bit too much time during the Stipper Scene dedicated to staring at the kid's dick. Seemed a little unnecessary. Also unskippable animations suck you know.

Reactions: BakaG and Fenix34

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is it just me or do the models look a lil bit too skinny not saying I want them 'big boned' just a lil more meat on them bones :ROFLMAO:

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I liked the game .It was better than I expected it to be. I'm looking forward to the next update. It was nice to see a game that the women didn't have watermelon size breast and an ass you need a small pickup truck to haul it around in.

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes