a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a time limit for the pills since so far i can buy chocolate,a giftcard and flowers nothing else
Just keep checking back each day and it will trigger but you must visit sister at night.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do i raise the moms submission im assuming same method as the little sister
Yes but you can only do I think up to 5.
At this time submission has no effect as far as I can tell.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yes but you can only do I think up to 5.
At this time submission has no effect as far as I can tell.
Considering its only a first release i didn't think it would but if im thinking it right that stat and libido are what leads to naughty fun times

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
what does it mean press the exclamation mark? i see the exlamations in the yellow triangles at the start but clicking on them does nothing.

edit: pssssh nvm it literally changed what it said in between me posting this and going back to look again :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
what does it mean press the exclamation mark? i see the exlamations in the yellow triangles at the start but clicking on them does nothing.

edit: pssssh nvm it literally changed what it said in between me posting this and going back to look again :p
Just to be on the safe side here you go.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
@willtylor Send me link to your discord and I'll set everything for you(link is in Invite People in the little drop down menu in server's name)because currently you don't have it properly connect to your Patreon account even, so patrons won't be able to join even if they do reset their pledges.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
How do i get the pictures of the older sister i can't seem to get them or the blowjob in the school bathroom

Widdershins

Feb 4, 2019
Im getting an exception when i click on Lauren's dresser.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/PatreonSafeScript.rpy", line 4356, in <module>
NameError: name 'sidnyfingerlaurenprogress' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "PatreonSafeScript.rpyc", line 4356, in script
File "C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1703, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(self.condition):
File "C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Tue Feb 05 01:24:25 2019

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Im getting an exception when i click on Lauren's dresser.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "PatreonSafeScript.rpyc", line 4356, in script
File "C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1703, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(self.condition):
File "C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.01b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
0.01b
Tue Feb 05 01:24:25 2019
Nice catch, thanks for reporting it! And there's nothing to do with Lauren's dresser at this early stage of the game anyways, so just ignore it for now.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
100% correct. She some bigger body parts would make her stand out. I like the face and hair, as it’s different and give that stripper look. An easy path for the story could be; she’s not cutting it as an exotic dancer, she s needs plastic surgery. Since there broke, she could fuck a number of people (doctors, businessman, politicians), as it could open up stories to that. The Mob could even just give her the money to invest more. Hell, they could even just threaten the doctor (or have one who works for them), and problem solved.
I don't agree at all about the milf part; I'm sick of milfs looking like cows, hell, I've meet several milfs in real life and not a single one looked like the ones in this kind of games. Just take a look at all those (i.e.) famous actresses, most of them mothers already; out of the Kardassians, most of them just look like real people, and they are hot as hell.

These models are credible, not 15kg tits at all; it's good we have something different for once.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I don't agree at all about the milf part; I'm sick of milfs looking like cows, hell, I've meet several milfs in real life and not a single one looked like the ones in this kind of games. Just take a look at all those (i.e.) famous actresses, most of them mothers already; out of the Kardassians, most of them just look like real people, and they are hot as hell.

These models are credible, not 15kg tits at all; it's good we have something different for once.
Hollywood people are suppose to look skinny. They have to keep up a certain image. Bad example buddy. But if your not into big tits, good for you. I’m just giving my opinion.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hollywood people are suppose to look skinny. They have to keep up a certain image. Bad example buddy. But if your not into big tits, good for you. I’m just giving my opinion.
And so did I; as said, that was just an example, there are thousand of milfs out there to compare.

You gave your opinion, I gave mine, no offense or attack intended, just sharing "tastes" :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
esse promete ser bom = """This promises to be good. """
This is an English speak board please translate your post.

"""Este é um fórum de inglês, por favor traduza o seu post. """

3.60 star(s) 99 Votes