Demongod666

Jan 12, 2019
I have a question in the beginning when your mom wakes u up and u see her tits are about to fall out and u peek down it and she notices but doesnt say anything and she starts to think and then she starts to compaire yours and her dads dick.so my question is will there be a scene of what happend that she started to think about her dads dick like if she fucked him plzzz do

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question in the beginning when your mom wakes u up and u see her tits are about to fall out and u peek down it and she notices but doesnt say anything and she starts to think and then she starts to compaire yours and her dads dick.so my question is will there be a scene of what happend that she started to think about her dads dick like if she fucked him plzzz do
I have no desire to see any other man fucking the women I am trying to get either in a flashback, dream or real time.

Nope not for me.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
haha..hadn't thought about that, and I love it when people send me their ideas. I've got a lot of the story-line in mind already, but I can be persuaded if I like the idea enough.

Reactions: Demongod666

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
haha..hadn't thought about that, and I love it when people send me their ideas. I've got a lot of the story-line in mind already, but I can be persuaded if I like the idea enough.

Reactions: WillTylor

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
I totaly agree with af1fox3. If there is any kind of ntr event(s), please make it/them avoidable and optionals. Even knowing (without images) that someone is screewing one of the girl I like and much more one of my family member and if it's not avoidable in any way, that's a big nono for me and I stop to follow/play the game. I understand that some people may don't care or even like these kind of events, but some also hates them with all their guts and I'm one of them. ^^

I would like to encourage you to continue the good work, so far the renderings are top-notch and the camera angles used are unusualy good, the shapes of the women and in particulary the breats are nice and much more realistic than the ones we often see in others game of this type... the main story the is also better than the average scenario so far... also not too much grind (at least for the moment). I have great hopes for the future of this game wich is a quite rare thing for me to think and much more to say . That's why I finaly decided to write my first post after several months of membership on this site.

The only thing I don't like so far is the MC appearance. He looks a bit young, boyish, for my taste but hey, maybe it's just me...although, that's not big of a deal :)

PS: I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry for any mistakes I may have written. Cheers :)

Reactions: cetra and WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I totaly agree with af1fox3. If there is any kind of ntr event(s), please make it/them avoidable and optionals. Even knowing (without images) that someone is screewing one of the girl I like and much more one of my family member and if it's not avoidable in any way, that's a big nono for me and I stop to follow/play the game. I understand that some people may don't care or even like these kind of events, but some also hates them with all their guts and I'm one of them. ^^

I would like to encourage you to continue the good work, so far the renderings are top-notch and the camera angles used are unusualy good, the shapes of the women and in particulary the breats are nice and much more realistic than the ones we often see in others game of this type... the main story the is also better than the average scenario so far... also not too much grind (at least for the moment). I have great hopes for the future of this game wich is a quite rare thing for me to think and much more to say . That's why I finaly decided to write my first post after several months of membership on this site.

The only thing I don't like so far is the MC appearance. He looks a bit young, boyish, for my taste but hey, maybe it's just me...although, that's not big of a deal :)

PS: I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry for any mistakes I may have written. Cheers :)
Technically I think the way to win a game like this is to keep your women from the clutches of other men, and to harem them around you. So for that reason, there will always be an option to avoid NTR content. However, If you fail to protect your women, there will be consequences. The kind of consequences that may corrupt them and make them crave the attention of other men, and possibly at the encouragement of the MC, depending on your kink. So for those of you that just can't stomach any kind of NTR, I'll try to get a walkthrough, or drop hints to help avoid it, and I'll try not to too heavily favor one route over the other.

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
Technically I think the way to win a game like this is to keep your women from the clutches of other men, and to harem them around you. So for that reason, there will always be an option to avoid NTR content. However, If you fail to protect your women, there will be consequences. The kind of consequences that may corrupt them and make them crave the attention of other men, and possibly at the encouragement of the MC, depending on your kink. So for those of you that just can't stomach any kind of NTR, I'll try to get a walkthrough, or drop hints to help avoid it, and I'll try not to too heavily favor one route over the other.
Thank you for your reply (y)

I'm fine with all you said, that's logical and perfectly reasonable. If ntr is the end result of my bad choice(s), that's my fault and that's not a problem at all. I do, would appreciate the warning or an hint for the ntr road/event, as it's already the case when MC spoke with a his classmate about his mother... even if for that case, it was obvious of what would have been the consequences and the warning not necessary imo. :p I cannot stomach ntr only if there is no way to avoid it/them or if it is absolutly necessary to take that road to achieve your end goal.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hallo how to open Shift+D?i can open Shift+O
and pls get free console code
Use this little program but please read about it first.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
comments seem to point up, looking forward to playing soon.
It's a good game and it'll just get better and better, we rewrote some of the code and changed the way you interact with some parts of the game... hope you'll like it when the new update is up and running...

Asifgadha

Feb 14, 2019
Does the game end at the first weekend? Stuck "waiting for the DeCapos to come. Can't seem to do anything and any time I try to pass time it just says "I can't waste time right now, the DeCapos will be here any minute."
Please help me.. Tell me what to do

3.60 star(s) 99 Votes