Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
I'm stuck at a part where you come back from watching the Mom strip dance and it keeps telling me to go check on Lauren even though I already did 5 times. It won't let me go to sleep.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
It's not a gallery bug... we are working on a bugfix for it and to make it easier for the players to not miss it by mistake... or maybe force the trigger somehow so that it won't cause any issue in the future... The problem was that you installed the spycam before you triggered the event and now you can't trigger it again... for now, when the bug fix will be released, the spycam will be removed from the room, add it to your inventory(so that you won't need to buy another one), and after you saw the event you can reinstall the spy cam in the room... but for now this is the only way and we are doing tests to see if it works.

EDIT: or use a simpler way to do it... we'll see when we'll release the fix
NO I spied on Sidney first then later installed cameras but it was locked still

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
This is an event you can get locked out of if you don’t spy on Sidney changing in her room before you install the spy-cam. I know what to do to fix it, but at this point I’ll probably just leave it until the next update.
That's the funny thing about it. I did the scene and I was still locked out of it

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can you install a Spy Cam in Lauren's room? If so how?
You can install a camera in 3 rooms - bathroom, mothers room & sisters room.

I'm stuck at a part where you come back from watching the Mom strip dance and it keeps telling me to go check on Lauren even though I already did 5 times. It won't let me go to sleep.
Have you read through all the characters via the portrait in the lounge room? That's the only thing that held me up a little...

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok, I've found the problem, and it's my own fault. I meant to have the gallery unlock when you see Sidney change, but I'm just realizing it doesn't unlock unless you get caught by her immediately after. And to be caught you have to return to her bedroom that same day, and in fact that same afternoon. I meant it as kind of a bonus scene that's easy to miss. Anyways, I will make sure that get's changed for the next update, but it probably won't end up in a bugfix. Thanks for reporting and helping me find that.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Ok, I've found the problem, and it's my own fault. I meant to have the gallery unlock when you see Sidney change, but I'm just realizing it doesn't unlock unless you get caught by her immediately after. And to be caught you have to return to her bedroom that same day, and in fact that same afternoon. I meant it as kind of a bonus scene that's easy to miss. Anyways, I will make sure that get's changed for the next update, but it probably won't end up in a bugfix. Thanks for reporting and helping me find that.
No problem glad to help out

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
So I'm a bit stuck at the moment, after the first photoshoot with the sister and cousin I cant seem to figure out how to trigger another photoshoot despite saving up and buying all the new camera equipment, am I doing something wrong? Or is there some kind of bug? Any help would be appreciated.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
How do you put the camera into Lauren's room? I already have it but there's no prompt to set it up

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How do you put the camera into Lauren's room? I already have it but there's no prompt to set it up
You can't place the camera in Lauren's room until after you get Sidney kicked out of her bed and onto the couch.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
You can't place the camera in Lauren's room until after you get Sidney kicked out of her bed and onto the couch.
She's been on the couch for quite some time now. I always enter Lauren's room but it's either someone sleeping in there, or just a prompt that keeps getting you caught perving by Sidney, nothing that says "Put up cam" or anything like that or the other cam set ups.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
She's been on the couch for quite some time now. I always enter Lauren's room but it's either someone sleeping in there, or just a prompt that keeps getting you caught perving by Sidney, nothing that says "Put up cam" or anything like that or the other cam set ups.
If there is no one in the bedroom does it just go to the default bedroom setting? Maybe you could send me your save and I’ll see if I can find out what’s wrong.

Cooks4

Nov 14, 2018
Any walkthrough available for this. I’m just going through the same steps everyday with nothing new triggering. Definitely not completed version.

D

Deleted member 1360486

How do I know that the game has been updated? Do I have to search for updates or do I get notifications?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
How do I know that the game has been updated? Do I have to search for updates or do I get notifications?
- You don't have to search.
1) When a game is updated, it should be show in "Latest Updates".

2) In the OP (original post) of the game's thread, check the Dates and "Version" to know if you have the last version
Like that for this game:
Capture.JPG

- With the button "Watch" at the top of the page, you can have some "Alerts" about this or those games that you want follow.
And you can choose "with" or "without" email notifications.
Capture2.JPG

Sorry for my English. It's not my language.

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes