D

Deleted member 1360486

- You don't have to search.
1) When a game is updated, it should be show in "Latest Updates".

2) In the OP (original post) of the game's thread, check the Dates and "Version" to know if you have the last version
Like that for this game:
View attachment 281606

- With the button "Watch" at the top of the page, you can have some "Alerts" about this or those games that you want follow.
And you can choose "with" or "without" email notifications.
View attachment 281608

Sorry for my English. It's not my language.
- Ty very much, and your english is fine :)

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Well can't trigger event 16 cuz it's Sydney masturbating in bedroom and she's already kicked out -_-

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well can't trigger event 16 cuz it's Sydney masturbating in bedroom and she's already kicked out -_-
Actually, even though she's not allowed to sleep with her sister, she still uses her room to keep her stuff and change her clothes. Try visiting Lauren's room in the afternoon when Sidney's libido is 10.

Reactions: Tickle

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
How to get event 7, 10, 13.

Edit: OK got the 10 and 13 and 7 is NTR event. So if I missed it once by staying in the Loyalty route , can it be done by activating the NTR route.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
On the cell phone there's a toggle that says NTR route or Loyalty route. Is that how the game works? Can't you just pick if you want NTR or non-ntr through gameplay? I can't tell if it's NTR mode or Loyalty mode on the phone. If it shows NTR then it's NTR right? If it shows loyalty then it's loyalty right?

If it's on loyalty mode can you get NTR still or does it just turn NTR off all together?

I clicked the period under the exclamation but it still says the two girls living with you are not your sister. It also seems that Jacky is not your mom and your mom at the same time? It's confusing. How do you know if the incest patch is working?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I clicked the period under the exclamation but it still says the two girls living with you are not your sister. It also seems that Jacky is not your mom and your mom at the same time? It's confusing. How do you know if the incest patch is working?
For what I played in 0.2 (not sure if a or b) it works as it says, once you click on the period you shold see the text being display changing, that's how you know it worked

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Annnnd it's under review.

Fucking patreon man.
It's probably because the incest content is still in the actual game. Clicking the period on the top left to enable incest was not a good idea. It should always be an element outside of patreon and outside the game (separate patch).

If the dev reads my post here, click this link to learn how to make a patch:

Another problem is that the little sister looks way too young. She's supposed to look 18 and over. The main protagonist also looks too young.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The dev should move to subscribestar...some of the dev already have done like the dev for Spellbook! Patreon sooner or later will pay the price.

Reactions: Pharan

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The dev should move to subscribestar...some of the dev already have done like the dev for Spellbook! Patreon sooner or later will pay the price.
I’ll admit I’m tempted. I’ve been researching them a little, and the only negative things I’ve seen is that they charge slightly higher fees, and they don’t allow people to pay through PayPal, so I’m curious if anyone has any advice/guidance. Can anyone tell me any good reasons not to move over?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I’ll admit I’m tempted. I’ve been researching them a little, and the only negative things I’ve seen is that they charge slightly higher fees, and they don’t allow people to pay through PayPal, so I’m curious if anyone has any advice/guidance. Can anyone tell me any good reasons not to move over?
Either that or you follow patreon rules remove the incest and make an incest patch...Do whatever suits you the best.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Either that or you follow patreon rules remove the incest and make an incest patch...Do whatever suits you the best.
So far they haven’t even told me why my account is under review.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
You could always move to the site that the devs of Babysitter set up for content creators called adult pledge could be worth a look as well
I'd argue it's better to go with a bigger more established site:
They are a lot more lax the Patreon, even allowing bestiality.

Would really be a pity if this title needs to join the legion of games with characters having breasts the size of their heads to avoid angering the patreon gods.

Reactions: WillTylor

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
His page is still under review..This is so unfair..How can Fantasy artworks become that kind of threat towards society..These high class pathetic fake Gentleman wanabes are nothing but lunatics..I hope you get your patreon bk..and cont to do what you like.My Best Wishes are with you.

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes