WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sorry guys, we weren't quite ready for this to go live yet, this version is just our beta that we're bug testing to make sure it's ready for release. We will be doing the general release very soon. Probably tomorrow, and that will include information on how to get a 3rd party patch that will restore a certain type of content, that as cool as it was, we had to remove thanks to our friends at patreon. it will include a changelog, and will just be a better experience overall. So I would recommend waiting for that release to play it, but if you just can't wait, feel free to report any bugs on our server on the bug report channel, or here's good too.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sorry guys, we weren't quite ready for this to go live yet, this version is just our beta that we're bug testing to make sure it's ready for release. We will be doing the general release very soon. Probably tomorrow, and that will include information on how to get a 3rd party patch that will restore a certain type of content, that as cool as it was, we had to remove thanks to our friends at patreon. it will include a changelog, and will just be a better experience overall. So I would recommend waiting for that release to play it, but if you just can't wait, feel free to report any bugs on our server on the bug report channel, or here's good too.
remember to add a log with all the content, also when are you going to add a way for the non ntr users to get rid of all ntr content (meaning the mafia, etc) i want to have to stop paying money etc and not see any type of idiot trying to cuck the mc. (thats how a non ntr route should work)

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
are you kidding me
old saves dont work
you know how long it took to finish that last version

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Without divulging too much........This is my vision.........NTR will remain, and have a fairly prominent role in this game, as you have read, it is the consequence for fucking up. However; No NTR branch will develop to a point where it "is" the main story arc or focus. The MC will be the hero, and as such may get NTR'd on occasion as a result of bad choices, but will be able to overcome his foes and win back the hearts of the women in his life. There is a possibility that some of the choices may be so bad that it causes an early end of game and event that the hero can't return from, but those story lines won't develop on an equal scale to the main story. And there is a possibility that I'll throw in an overall bad NTR ending, for those who purposely made all the wrong choices, but it will be more of an afterthought than a focus.....There will be other storylines and characters that develop that will add the possibility of other kinks like sharing, mmf, ffm, anal, etc... though many of these storylines aren't fully developed in my mind yet.....Still a work in progress......Hope that answers some of your questions.
I'm not an NTR guy but I really like your game. I like the way you plan to utilize the NTR in your game and the vision you have for the game. This seems very reasonable to me. You do you bro. I'll keep playing.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I'm not an NTR guy but I really like your game. I like the way you plan to utilize the NTR in your game and the vision you have for the game. This seems very reasonable to me. You do you bro. I'll keep playing.
there in no ntr
must be wishful thinking on your part
if 1000 debt is paid every week she doesnt have to o to the strip bar

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Instead of paying the debt wouldn't a pistol work better to keep them from cucking you?
Haven't you seen any mafia movies? You can't just go after the mob like that. They'll cut up your family and feed them to the fishes. But the MC may figure out a way to get the mafia off his back. Stay tuned!

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes