Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I'm getting so many errors in the game, should I just start over or wait till the new release and than start over?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Really? I didn't see any errors on my play throughs.

Are you using a really old save? If so ya start a new game.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
My save was from .2 but I didn't see any errors...

Well you can start a new game and see if you get the same errors. If so I'm sure that dev would appreciate you posting them in their discord

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm getting so many errors in the game, should I just start over or wait till the new release and than start over?
My save was from .2 but I didn't see any errors...

Well you can start a new game and see if you get the same errors. If so I'm sure that dev would appreciate you posting them in their discord
We are aware of some minor errors, but nothing game breaking, so we're just taking care of them in the next update. If you've found any that are serious, Please let us know in the discord! Game breaking stuff, we like to take care of ASAP. Also let us know of the minor ones, you might have found some we don't know about.

Reactions: Mephist

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Enjoying the newest update so far. Lauren's events are continuing to be fun (if a little grindy). Still can't get over the MC though. Looks like a pissed of gnome rather than a young man imo.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Enjoying the newest update so far. Lauren's events are continuing to be fun (if a little grindy). Still can't get over the MC though. Looks like a pissed of gnome rather than a young man imo.
Well your opinion sucks! Haha just kidding. The MC is actually the first character I ever made in Daz, I didn’t have a lot of assets, or experience. I was going for young enough to look like Jackys son, but old enough to be legal, and that’s what came out. If there was one thing I could change about my game, it would be him. I’m in a little too deep to want to do anything about it now though.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Well your opinion sucks! Haha just kidding. The MC is actually the first character I ever made in Daz, I didn’t have a lot of assets, or experience. I was going for young enough to look like Jackys son, but old enough to be legal, and that’s what came out. If there was one thing I could change about my game, it would be him. I’m in a little too deep to want to do anything about it now though.
Not having played the game yet but just spitballing here, but maybe change his hair cut and age him/bulk him up just a touch? nothing drastic. just enough to give you an excuse to polish his face. gaining and losing weight as well as aging can change facial structure as well as the overall appearance change a hair cut can present. Just food for thought if you thought you might like a going forward thing instead of needing to do a whole redo from the beginning.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
A gradual change might be really hard to pull off and a sudden one would be jarring.

I guess the hair cut could just be an event. Go to the mail with Jackie and while there go in for a hair cut (sexiness before or after in the dressing rooms of a department store)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
A gradual change might be really hard to pull off and a sudden one would be jarring.

I guess the hair cut could just be an event. Go to the mail with Jackie and while there go in for a hair cut (sexiness before or after in the dressing rooms of a department store)
The hard thing about that is that the story is non-linear, with repeatable scenes. So changing those kinds of things makes it so he has a haircut one minute and an hour later his hair has gone back. To change him, I’ve got to go for every scene. Although Patreon would love it if I were to do that, but it would take forever. So try to learn to love the face that only his mother could love.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
pic #6 (Sidney riding MC at laptop) is that possible yet? did i miss something??

Sorry if this already been asked.....

3.60 star(s) 103 Votes