Ren'Py - A Family Venture [v0.09 V1 Beta] [WillTylor]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Remzis

Looks promising.

Good plot, check. Good characters models, check ("mother" looks like an actual milf, I am very impressed that creator was able to add age without making it look bad or too youngish). Sandbox mode, check. Current build is missing some proper H scenes, but I suppose that will be added with time.

Definitely gonna be checking this out.

EDIT: Typos
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fenix34

Its early on but not bad in terms of amount of content for first relase. Based on first release however this game shows great promise. Although its somewhat similar to the incest genre games on this site this has much more realistic body proportions. The sisters have amazing bodies and the mom is not your usual balloon tit mom from a majority of games. The sisters are the true gems of this game and hopefully are the cornerstone to future content. Models are great, I enjoy the "free roam" feel that you can travel around yourself to find events. Looking forward to future updates to fill that traveling with many more options.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Herbino

Everything is pretty good. Writing could use some work but for the most part, it's alright. But my impression of it might be slightly biased against it since I'm not a fan of the whole grind through days to get stuff done.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SrRK

Another game that has the potential to be great... but repetitive, time consuming sandbox elements made it hard for me to enjoy. Now I have heard that the dev took a lot of steps to correct this so I've increased my rating... but be warned: I recall a lot of very grindy day-to-day stat building exercises which left me disappointed.

The story isn't bad, the girls are very cute, and the renders are nice, which is definitely a positive. The developer also seems open to feedback and criticism which is also nice!

Overall, I really wanted to like this game and tried my best to get through the grindy elements, but in the end the pros did not outweigh the cons.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

doctorpinch

A fair bit of content for a first release, and I love the models and the scenario. I'll admit that the writing could do with a bit of polish, and the realism..., well, what do you expect?
    But good, and fun!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 523324

The storyline is pretty standard, but the writing is amazing, practically comedic gold. The characters look a bit... shota... so I dunno about that.

What sells this to me is the "game director" and what I mean by that, is the camera angles and how the story is played out.

I suggest everyone to give this a shot, because trust me, this is way better than most adult games out there.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

retardedusername

This game has great potential. The character models are great, dialog is good, renders are solid, animations are nice, it has music... hopefully the mc will stop being such a pussy and give in to his urges at some point. some things are still pointless but I imagine they will have a function later. I like the direction this is going and will keep an eye out for it in the future.