VN - Ren'Py - A Father and Daughter [v1.3.3] [ARGOME Studio & Production]

1. 1.00 star(s)

lifemare

I don't know what v1.3.2 means. Maybe it's 1 sex scene per 3 chapters, with 2 short lewd teasers in between. Maybe it's 3 gross grammar errors and 2 typos per 1 sentence. Both very good reasons to ignore this game.

To the Dev: I don't understand how you can take it upon yourself to translate your game into a language you clearly have no grasp of. Do you honestly believe you are remotely competent in English, when you can't even get basic pronouns right? Google translating this would be a million times better. I advise you to try that for the next update. While you're at it, please translate the UI as well. The Spanglish here is so disturbing and baffling that it compelled me to write what's probably my first review on this site. And trust me, this is coming from someone who's powered through a zillion typos in hundreds of other sloppy amateur games. If the content is minimally decent i can usually overlook a looooot. But there's nothing here yet to keep anyone interested, is there?

Secondly: please consider giving players the option to name their character. It's a requirement to feel somewhat engaged with the roleplay.

Thirdly: Honey Select 2 has been out for a very very long time now. With a huge amount of very flexible and great looking mods available. Unless you only have 2GB of free space on your drive to work with, there's absolutely no reason for such low quality renders.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

humanjelloman

Oh wow the Engrish is strong with this one, problems with grammar, tenses, and repeating sentences everywhere. I can usually power through stuff like this, but it's insanely distracting in this as it happens in almost every single sentence. IMO give it a pass until it's been through a script check with a native speaker.