Seeking A Femdom game with an androgynous boy charater

Eggcake765

Jun 9, 2021
How's it going. long time lurker first time poster. A lot of games here have a male MC who is generically masculine and either bland at best or douche at worst, which annoys me. What are some games/VNs that feature an androgynous boy getting fucked by a dominant woman? No pegging, or futa, or trap, or sissification or any of that nonesense, just an unironic unfetishized feminine looking boy being cutely submissive. A focus on the looks of that character during scenes rather than a POV or cropping out his face and body like most things do. A focus on him having a personality and being genuienly sweet and innocent towards those he interacts with, and girl characters wanting to fuck him because of that cuteness and innocence. Of course no humiliation, bullying, or anything degrading of that kind, and generally no stuff that tries to enforce various gender roles, as that is a huge turn off (Ex. Praising dicks for being big. Praise for being mainly despite feminine appearances. ext.)

Doesn't have to be the main character either I should specify, and most importantly the femdom element being one of physical overpowerment rather than torturoius bdsm. I want to see a woman push a boy up against the wall and fuck him with her pussy, no questions or strap ons asked.

Probably a lot to ask all at once but hey, worth a shot.