4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Few Days [Ep. 12] [Mickydoo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,89 GB / 580 MB - AFewDays-Ep.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,87 GB / 554 MB - AFewDays-Ep.12-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

cbsx

May 4, 2020
mickydoo , you took down your Discord, it disappeared from my list anyway, so I'll say it here. Thanks for all the laughs and art. I, for one, enjoyed the hell out of both your games. Hope to see your work again in the future, if you decide to take another crack at it!

Cheers, mate!

2022-05-09 15_51_58-2_elle_yoga_19.jpg - Windows Photo Viewer.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cbsx

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Nah I wrote it, had a hissyfit, all this work and no one gives a fuck, patron keeps going backwards, at this rate the will bill me one day. I don't know what I am doing.
Aww - sorry to hear it! Get yourself a Buy Me a Coffee account ( ) or some other means to get paid. Some of us will not sign up with Patreon... and we do need a way to reward you. The game is great, and always a breath of fresh air when it drops! I am an author (and disabled...) and have always used other means to get income from it... wish ya lots of luck and hope you come up with some way to make it work! :>)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
If Patron starts to fuck with me I'm thinking about Subcribstar. I think they all have issues though :( Patron is getting really bad though.........

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Nah I wrote it, had a hissyfit, all this work and no one gives a fuck, patron keeps going backwards, at this rate the will bill me one day. I don't know what I am doing.
Could also swap over to SubscribeStar, a lot of devs use both because Patreon has a habit of fucking up payments nearly every month.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Some lovely cute characters and pretty good story but why the hell does every damn LI have to be a lesbian and are fucking each other? I get most games are going to have the odd one or two lesbians but this game just takes the biscuit and feels like your just a walking dick to these girls to satisfy that itch for cock on the odd occasion. Waaaaaaaay to much lesbianism forced down our throats in this one. May as well have made the MC a female and have done with it.
NEEDS A LESBIAN TAG

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Some lovely cute characters and pretty good story but why the hell does every damn LI have to be a lesbian and are fucking each other? I get most games are going to have the odd one or two lesbians but this game just takes the biscuit and feels like your just a walking dick to these girls to satisfy that itch for cock on the odd occasion. Waaaaaaaay to much lesbianism forced down our throats in this one. May as well have made the MC a female and have done with it.
NEEDS A LESBIAN TAG
Have you already reported the OP and asked that the tag get added?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes