4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
EP 13 is now public

There is little story here, a bit yeah, but is fuck fest towards the end. You get random chance in the middle you can even do it or not, then at the the end you can either fuck one girl or call another and fuck two, in case two girls doing stuff to each other gives you cooties or something.

305 images I think

Like 20 fucking animations (literally fucking ones.)

There will be one more episode, could be two depends if I can finish it in one, I wont know until I have nearly finished the last one or not nearly finished it, whatever the case maybe.

I will fill everyone one in on what is happening next when I have half of the next EP done. I only really have a few girls I have made, some locations picked out and 15 half ideas, so there is fuck all to really say about it right now.

In a day or 3 or 4 I will make the worlds slowest dev blog on my next idea, as some feedback would be great.

I also fixed the camera bug from the last EP

UncleVT if you please kind sir.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
EP 13 is now public

There is little story here, a bit yeah, but is fuck fest towards the end. You get random chance in the middle you can even do it or not, then at the the end you can either fuck one girl or call another and fuck two, in case two girls doing stuff to each other gives you cooties or something.

305 images I think

Like 20 fucking animations (literally fucking ones.)

There will be one more episode, could be two depends if I can finish it in one, I wont know until I have nearly finished the last one or not nearly finished it, whatever the case maybe.

I will fill everyone one in on what is happening next when I have half of the next EP done. I only really have a few girls I have made, some locations picked out and 15 half ideas, so there is fuck all to really say about it right now.

In a day or 3 or 4 I will make the worlds slowest dev blog on my next idea, as some feedback would be great.

I also fixed the camera bug from the last EP
Windows
Mac

UncleVT if you please kind sir.
Update is hot!

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
I just started playing "if you cheat too often there will be consequences" what happenes when you do. I was going to use hints everytime just to see what would happen but thought it would be smarter just to ask

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Really very good made game...just downloaded and played it without any expectations and what a surprise...its insane what talented Devs are out there...really amazing...just downloaded Hustled Town from same Dev to play....hope its same quality.

Reactions: mickydoo and Wookie

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Really very good made game...just downloaded and played it without any expectations and what a surprise...its insane what talented Devs are out there...really amazing...just downloaded Hustled Town from same Dev to play....hope its same quality.
Hustle Town is, IMO, a bit "rawer" it's the devs first release and is a bit tropy. Still an excellent game with surprisingly good renders! If you like Charlie in "A few Days" you'll like Hustle Town (I think).

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes