Ren'Py - Completed - A Few Days [Final Bugfixed] [Mickydoo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

PR Mitter

I don't know how it has this good rating. Models and animations are dull. Story is shitty and the choices are non existent. I would like to see Maddie-Charlie ending but fixed ending my shit.... Then why make so split path in the middle and create a half sandboxy game ?
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NotJoe

Solid game, very much in the same vein as Hustle Town. The models are pretty good, a lot of variety and frankly hit my "type" (petite). There something...not quite right about some of the faces, but it's not a deal breaker.

The sex scenes are frequent and varied and I really do enjoy that there is a good number of women you can to engage with.

The story is interesting, even if it does get a little confusing down the stretch and the ending was a little unsatisfying...maybe I skipped through it a bit too fast and missed something imported. Who knows.

Anyway, play it. Enjoy it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was excellent. I enjoyed t very much. The gameplay, the artwork, the animations, the story, and the twist all kept me wondering. An awesome game. Good job developer. Keep up the excellent work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KokoMarley

Great character's render, some said its not quite good, i already saw many kind of renders on this forum, renpy or rpgm, my opinion its great and unique
    The important thing its sandbox, i love sandbox type
    Overall its great, dev keep it up, im waiting for next update

(y) (y) (y)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MrPepperoni

It was fun playing the game, nice and thrilling story, good renders, some dialoges - bit difficult to translate seriosly in my german language. But nice and thrilling, wit some gameplay in it. Good to play, thank you for creating.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

edwards21

Yeah, I like this one a lot. This is a really cool story from a rather unique creator. The ending hit most of the right notes, there's a character or two I'd have liked to have seen at the end, but overall it hit strong. Well done, and I hope another game is forthcoming. Mickeydoo is a pretty darn good storyteller, as it turns out.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Unicorn Mixer

This was an enjoyable game to play. notice the wording. "Enjoyable", not amazing or fantastic.
    The graphics are not that great. Reasonable though. The girls with a few exceptions are unusual in appearance. Not bad, but not the standard "Model" looks. That's ok as they grow on you.
    The writing, while not Pulitzer level, is decent.
    The real gem here is the story itself. Everything combined to make a better whole with this game. It will not rock your socks, but if you let it, it will be worthy entertainment or distraction at lease.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

umnin

I really don't understand why this game has so high score.
    Every girl is different only in name.
    Game throw you into middle of the plot, something happens, someone say you something and you really can't follow what is going on, but dialogs trying to convince you that SOMETHING BIG happens. Writing is very bad. Much worse than in Hustle Town (which I liked).
    Completed 2 episodes and that's all. Couldn't read story any longer.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

cxx

This game doesn't promise much nor it has good graphics but still it delivers more than expected and visuals are good enough. story has more holes than anyone bothers to count but those can be easily ignored since story works, characters are quite interesting (on their own dumb way) and sex scenes are well made.

This game isn't 1-2 hrs play unless plays with skip but then misses whole plot.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

zzZz_ZzZ

So much fun to read and just escape into the story and situations, find myself laughing out loud a lot. I like the characters mostly and their personalities seems to make sense with the story. Like this a lot
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Gummer the old one

Ingenious ... well-thought-out and coherent story implemented very well, the whole thing makes sense.
    The graphics and render are great. As in Hustle Town, the girls are rather boyish, but with a little more breasts. But that doesn't harm the game itself, it enhances it.
    I find the short urinating scene really well done, I'd like more of that. If the developers now add a nice harems route, I'm sure that many players will be happy to pay a few euros or dollars.

I'm really looking forward to the updates
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Dursti

Review for EP13

The game is sadly just not good. You get thrown into the game with no context, and awful writing. There is nothing like gameplay, you literally press the only button that is lighting up and get another dialog that sounds like it might as well be machine translated. The girls have no personality, the humor is more miss than hit, and the animations are rare and not good. Sadly just bland, boring and difficult to read.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

zaqrwe

I want to rate it higher, but just can't. I really didn't like the writing. It's supposed to be funny, but mostly I was facepalming. Some of dialogues were so dumb, I just can't.. I couldn't even play more than 3 episodes, then I just gave up.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

TheDick69+

I loved Hustle Town, but this is even greater! (And I'm in love with Charlie!) :love:

Graphics: excellent, story: witty and so dumb sometimes that you laugh 'til you get a stomach ache, MC: a likeable guy that isn't behaving like a wimp, LIs: so many and all lovely, btw did I mention that I love Charlie?, lewd scenes: ok, but only thing that could be better, mostly 2-shot-animation, that you can move forward to next until you cum. Still good enough to get me not to withdraw any star!

Keep up the good, and funny, work Dev! (y)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

sotorojo

What a fun story! Cute girls and a very well written and interesting plot. Every bit as good as Hustle Town by the same dev. Some great moments of humor that had me laughing outloud. Unique character models that you won't see on any other game. The women are complex characters, with believable and interesting backgrounds and personalities. A mystery is unfolding in this story, and I am eager to see where it goes.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Resch

Review as of Ep. 8
    Really love the story telling. Has good humor and intrigue. Yes I am one of those that love a good fun story as much as the adult parts.

The girls are all nice and more unique that the copy and paste you see in many other AVNs. I like that they are more normal looking, but sexy girls. This animation is good, not great. However I do love the control of the action.

Kind of torn if I would rather this be story driven versus the sandbox play style. I kind of like the added control.

I would really rate this 4.5 if I could. The one thing I have to complain about is the sex sounds, even if I mute all sounds. Not that I would normally mind it, but when you have other people at home it is a bit of a surprise to have a woman making loud sexual moans when your volume is turned way up. The wife got a kick out of that one.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Jack0h

I wrote a decidedly negative review of the game, but upon reflection [mainly, someone pointing out how much work goes into these self-made games], I'm withdrawing it. While I think the game could be better, I am almost positive that the dev knows where they need to improve, and I don't need to be raining on their parade.

The game has lots of potential.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Frim der Wel

Enjoyed the game, but I think it suffers form an unfocused story.

Writing is good, some scenes are great fun. Renders and models are good. LIs are interesting and likeable. MC did not feel terribly likeable or relatable to me; the main problem is that the story is too unfocused and rambling.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

sayytyy

This review is based upon Chapter 1-7

First of all, the audience of this game is specific as this game isn't one of your daily sex game, instead its a mystery novel, where you are the detective but with sex scenes

Story is going good and sub plots are not boring at all. However a little more refinement will be awesome but nevertheless it tells it tale nicely

Coming on mechanism, this is where certain improvement is required. As a reference, Defending Lydia or Depraved Awakening of same genre, the story progresses more on novel path rather than choice based. Hence if in future if scope arises, do try to furcate and build upon those choices

Sex scenes are minimal, not too many, but enough to keep you intrigued especially some of the scenes having that gratification attached to it

All in all, loved the game, has few flaws, but definitely a good recommendation . Good Luck Devs.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

m0us3r

I didn't play this game much. Maybe I would, but alas, it advertised "Hustle Town", so I tried that first. And it was full of absurdity; some mess of disconnected, uncalled for scenes. I guess there were attempts for humor, but rarely funny.

So I deleted "Hustle Town" and started this game, already a bit irritated. And here it is again, the humor of absurdity. Plus, some faces seem to me kinda ugly, or even revolting. For instance, the girl here looks like a spider who became a victim of a necromancer.

Later I might give it another try, but for now it does look mostly unattractive to me.