4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
banner.jpg

Overview:
You are a Private Detective, you scored the easiest case in the world. All you have to do is sit in
a sleepy town and wait.
On your first day of what you believe is doing nothing and getting paid for it, you get roped into doing a little bit of private detecting for someone, which should only take a few days. Hence the name of the game.
Once word gets around that there is a Private Detective in town, a few people start showing up with their petty small-town problems, none of them can afford to actually pay what a Private Detective normally charges, but one by one you keep getting sucked into it, realizing slowly that all is not what it seems.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-08
Release Date: 2022-11-02
Developer: Mickydoo -
Censored: No
Version: Final Bugfixed
Language: English
Other Game: Hustle Town - An Aussie Abroad
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: Android* - Compressed*

Patches: Zzzz bugfix

Extra:
Italian translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

car8.jpg car18.jpg casey_3.jpg dashcar1.jpg maggie4.jpg milf5.jpg town2.jpg uma6.jpg 2_cafe_date_1.jpg 2_casey_drink_12a.jpg 2_charlie_couch_5.jpg 2_elle_yoga_5.jpg 2_malena_2.jpg 2_malena_blow4.jpg 4_55.jpg 4_62.jpg 4_101.jpg 4_242.jpg 4_251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I really like the models for this, especially lady cop. mickydoo are there plans to release an android port?

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
I really liked Hustle Town, I'll check this one later once we have more meat to it, and the bugs are less common.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes