4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

GoofyStyle

Jun 28, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same with the stars, only gotten purple, red and blue. Does anyone has gotten other stars? What color are there?

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018

Same with the stars, only gotten purple, red and blue. Does anyone has gotten other stars? What color are there?
I just found out that a green star represents the True Ending, as I now have red, blue, purple, and green. I have no idea about the last two, though. If anyone else finds out, could you share how you got them, please?

Mar 11, 2021
I just found out that a green star represents the True Ending, as I now have red, blue, purple, and green. I have no idea about the last two, though. If anyone else finds out, could you share how you got them, please?
orange and a second red star
red star you have to kill smith, I don't know how but I'm betting on coding and physical research
orange you can just ignore the girls until lexy shows up, start going after her and ignore the rest, eventually you'll get the chance to skip town for the ending

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
orange and a second red star
red star you have to kill smith, I don't know how but I'm betting on coding and physical research
orange you can just ignore the girls until lexy shows up, start going after her and ignore the rest, eventually you'll get the chance to skip town for the ending
I managed to get the orange star, but not the last one. The method you suggested (coding and physical) didn't work. Unless there is an ending with only Zero, then I'm at a loss of what to do.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2021
I managed to get the orange star, but not the last one. The method you suggested (coding and physical) didn't work. Unless there is an ending with only Zero, then I'm at a loss of what to do.
turns out I was wrong. spec into magic and physical, don't free anyone. should be you end up breaking in solo

Reactions: Medriphon

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
1000 Magic wasn't enough, in my experience(even with Zero). Can you only get it the first time you can buy stuff?
1000 magic? Why? The first walkthrough needed 750 and buy the amulet, but i don't know why it reduces to 350 in gameplay, but it does. I got a lot of bad endings due the how hard is distribute the points to get one ending or another. I'll add a img and my save if you wanna test it. Just go to missing persons one more time and done.

image.png

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

GoofyStyle

Jun 28, 2024
On the discord someone explained how to get the green star
Thank you, I just got the green star, but I freed Marie with Nu Frenni inside the VIP booth and did the break on the 13th night, on the last prompt to do the ritual. Got also the Lexy ending so i guess I'm missing the last red star, which i guess you use soul binding material. Prob you dont need to freed Zero/Lexy to do the soul binding? idk, will try that hunch.

Edit: Got the murder end as mentioned before. So thats the 6 endings.

Blue= Any good ending.
Green = True ending (free everyone and do the break in at 13th night).
Orange = Lexy ending (Ignore everyone until Lexy appears then dont free anyone and select to skip town with her).
Red stars = Murder and Model Employee (Must be male protag for Model Employee ending).
Purple = Type 0 (must be female protag and aim for Model Employee or bad ending).

To unlock the gallery with Frenni regular body, free her and do the break in before she gets the new body and get the good ending.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
1000 magic? Why? The first walkthrough needed 750 and buy the amulet, but i don't know why it reduces to 350 in gameplay, but it does. I got a lot of bad endings due the how hard is distribute the points to get one ending or another. I'll add a img and my save if you wanna test it. Just go to missing persons one more time and done.

View attachment 4059835
I haven't used any walkthrough, I was trying to get Lexy without leaving the others behind so I ended up trying to max it by the time I got the Frenni 'date'.

Oct 17, 2019
So I finally got all the endings but getting normal frenni is a bitch and a half . If anyone knows exactly what I need to make sure I get her scenes please tell me

Jun 28, 2019
Hopefully a step by step walkthrough for all the endings and gallery scenes comes to these forums, as im very dumb and confused on how to 100% this game. Still a cool game though. keep up the good work night fox. can't wait to see more of the Mal0 game too.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes