4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Night Fox Works

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
I've put in a thread update request, so hopefully that goes through soon. If you ever run into Error 0x02, redownload the game from Itch and it'll be fixed so long as you load a save prior to entering the office. Alternatively, go into the office with higher paranormal and/or security scores.

Will there be group scenes?
Unfortunately, we had to cut all but 2 group scenes due to development woes.

Are there any Marie scenes? I can't find any.

Then again a walkthrough would be greatly appreciated.
There is if you find the True Route! Folks are already working on a walkthrough in the Discord, so I imagine that will be available soon-ish

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
Holy shit, an actually good FNAF inspired R-18 game?

Props to the dev, this is how you make a VN story with multiple paths and endings. Solid story-telling and dialog, each character has its own quirks and personality.

Reminder: a good R-18 game is one you download for a quick fap, only to lure you into actually enjoying the story and playing it until the end.

FXZero

May 30, 2022
I actually got invested in the story, here hoping a for a good amount of content in the epilogue. Since at it is, while an engaging story, lacks a lot of sexy content.

Can't speak much since I cannot exactly aid the developer, but hopefully you receive enough support for this game to be great.

On an unrelated note, Marie endings is got by getting enough coding experience to find what the usb has, thought still not sure how to get the true ending, only the good.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
I read that there are six endings (indicated by the number of stars), yet I only have three. If anyone knows what the color of the stars mean, could they explain how to get that ending? I have the following stars: red, blue, and purple.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
I got the Good Ending and freed all 4 except Marie and Zero, I didn't discover anything about her... and the game is already complete? Does anyone have a save to see the rest of the blocked scenes?

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I'll be honest, I'm a little disappointed with the H art we get of all the girls at the end of the good end, bonfire was the most decent but then the MC blocks most of it, Fexa you fuck but she doesn't take out her boobs, frenni is too zoomed in and only a paizuri, and chiku is just a blow job were you can barely see her tits. Though then again might just be a nitpick from me since I'm big on penetration scenes and having a good view of MC fucking the girl while her tits still being fully visible. It was a nice game though, just a little disappointing for me in the art department at the end, especially when it says you get to wash the girls at one point but there's no naked sprites so what's the point?

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020
Ive gotten blue, red and purple stared endings and struggling to find the remaining. I've gotten the good ending from so many different variables I've tried I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Playing so many times it feels like the main questions I still have are does owning a certain combination of items from both shops lead to an ending, if managing your masturbation to peak on a certain day, do specific answers to Bonnies question change anything, does a specific response to the phone hacker Sawyer Peck change anything, or do I have to hit certain stat checks on specific days

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I got the Good Ending and freed all 4 except Marie and Zero, I didn't discover anything about her... and the game is already complete? Does anyone have a save to see the rest of the blocked scenes?
Zero is unlocked once you let her in to your office(for a hug) and Marie requires both security and missing people at 100(after you find the USB, you'll need to do the "excess" option if you get 100 before that).

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
Ive gotten blue, red and purple stared endings and struggling to find the remaining. I've gotten the good ending from so many different variables I've tried I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Playing so many times it feels like the main questions I still have are does owning a certain combination of items from both shops lead to an ending, if managing your masturbation to peak on a certain day, do specific answers to Bonnies question change anything, does a specific response to the phone hacker Sawyer Peck change anything, or do I have to hit certain stat checks on specific days
This is the same problem that I'm having. I'm starting to think that either the other endings are bugged or not implemented yet.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes